Select Date and Travellers
R 13 886,39
per group (up to 3)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience the UNESCO world heritage sites, cultural cities, walk in village and experience the village life, safari in national park and explore wild life, trek in national park, cooking class and learn varies types of spices how it make tasty. hill country waterfalls and tea plantations, scenic train ride are planned with tour plan to experience.
Pick up Proceed to Ella
Little adam's peak
Train ride from Ella to Nanuoya
Horton plain - [Walk in Tea...
Ramboda to Kandy > [Cooking...
Kandy > Tuk tuk tour to 3 temples
Kandy - Nalanda gedige -...
Sigiriya > Lion rock > Walk in...
Sigirya > Polonnaruwa >...
Sigiriya > Colombo (drop to...
Colombo, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka Kandy, Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka Trincomalee, Sri Lanka Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka Sri Lanka
- Air conditioned private car for 10 days
- English speaking chauffeur for all 10 days
- Paging & Welcome on arrival to Sri Lanka airport (if the pick up location is airport)
- High way tickets (toll), parking
- Fuel, Taxes, service charges, vehicle insurance
- Sightseeing & activities according to the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort
- Hotel accommodations & meals, Personal Expenses, Flight Tickets
- Activity cost for Trek to little adam's peak & 9 Arch (Price per person)
- Activity ticket Train ride from Ella to Nanuoya (Price per person)
- Jeep transfer to horton plain [total price for Jeep or Van] (1 to 5 pax) 30 USD
- Entrance ticket to horton plain national park (Price per person) 25 USD
- Walk in tea plantation blue field tea factory & plantation Free
- Activity ticket cost Walk in Village Ramboda (Price per person) 40 USD
- Entrance ticket to Kandy temple of tooth relic entrance (Price per person) 15 USD
- Activity ticket cost Cultural dancing show in Kandy 10 USD
- Activity ticket cost Cooking class & dinner with local family (Price per person) 30 USD
- Activity ticket cost Tuk tuk tour to 3 temples (Price per person) 40 USD
- Entrance tickets for 3 temple [Lanka tilake, Embekke, Gadala deniya] (Per person) 15 USD
- Entrance ticket to Nalanda gedige (Per person) Free
- Entrance ticket to Rock cave temple in Dambulla (Per person) 15 USD
- Entrance ticket to sigiriya lion rock fortress (Per person) 30 USD
- Activity cost for walk in Hiriwadunna village (Per person) 20 USD
- Entrance ticket to Polonnaruwa UNESCO heritage site (Per person) 25 USD
- Entrance ticket for Minneriya national park (Per person) 25 USD
- Jeep transfer to minneriya national park [total price for Jeep or Van] (1 to 5 pax) 40 USD
- Entry/Admission - Ella Rock
- Entry/Admission - Nine Arches Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ella Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Park of Nuwara Eliya
- Entry/Admission - Horton Plains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ramboda Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Kandy City Center
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Gadaladenia
- Entry/Admission - Nalanda Gedige
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Habarana Lake
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Dilra Tours
Our Memorable Srilanka Trip (Arjita & Indranil)
Our trip to Sri-lanka was truly a memorable one, thanks to Rachit and specially to Ariruddha who took care of each …
Colombo Sri Lanka
Good place to visit. Many historical view. building.Must go around the country from Colombo, to Jaffna to see all t…
An extraordinary trip which was memorable ,only because of three people rachitha , dil perera and anurudha . I fel…
My Favourite Tour Guide
My name is Lakshmita Vigneswaran . I have travel to many countries with my parents. My favourite country is Sri Lan…
It was best moments in our life travelling to Sri Lanka specially to Jaffna and our tour guide driver Anura. Who wa…
Wonderful experience in wonderland Sri Lanka
Hi We visited Sri Lanka with Dilra tours. Madam Dilini, she is a great tour operator, solved my all the queries …
Sight seeing & transfer around srilanka.
Dilra was very considerate.Accomodated all my repreted requests and custonized the tour as per need. Having 5 yr ol…
The Best experience in Sri Lanka
Rachita & Dilra both are very nice person and he was very helpful throughout our tour. We were on a holiday and he …
Made our experience memorable
Rachita is a very nice person and he was very helpful throughout our tour. We were on a holiday and he took care of…
Best way to explore Sri Lanka
From minute 0, Dilra Tours helped me and my friends enjoy an amazing experience in Sri Lanka. Rachita, our tour gui…
The best experience of the year
When I decided to travel to Sri Lanka on my own , my friends and family thought I was crazy .finding the right tour…
Thanks very much for nice tours
Dil and Rachi (Dil Ra)....a true host for your holiday in Srilanka. We planned our tour to be in Srilankan. We were…
Very good, highly recommended
Flexible, really helpful and super easy to organize everything with them. They can adapt the trip to your requireme…
Dil and Rachi...friends in Srilanka now
Dil and Rachi (Dil Ra)....a true host for your holiday in Srilanka. We planned our honeymoon 3 months ahead of our …
Visit to Sri Lanka
Beautiful visit with Dilra Tours. Very caring and ensure safety of the family comes first. We went from Colombo to …
- Ella Rock, Dilra Tours, and 16 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 918.95*
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur
What time does Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur start?
Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur?
How much is Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur?
Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur price starts from R 13 939,33. Discover and book Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur on Tripadvisor
What is the Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur cancellation policy?
Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Round tour 10 days UNESCO heritages, local life & hill country with chauffeur on Tripadvisor