View all photos (134)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Phnom Penh lies at the meeting point of the Mekong and Tonle Sap Rivers. Some of the best views of the city are from the water, and on this tour, you’ll cruise around the islands and floating villages of Tonle Sape, enjoy a tasty onboard BBQ dinner, and sip cocktails as you watch the sunset over Phnom Penh. Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a hassle-free evening.
- Spectacular views of Phnom Penh from the water
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner served onboard
- Sunset tour: see the city at its most atmospheric
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transportation from Phnom Penh
What to Expect
Begin your evening with pickup from your Phnom Penh hotel for a short ride to the port. Hop aboard the boat—a modern cruise ship designed like a traditional Cambodian wooden boat—and enjoy an included cocktail as you set sail along the Tonle Sap River. Enjoy magnificent views as you cruise past the grand Royal Palace and reach the meeting point of the Tonle Sap, Mekong, and Bassac rivers. As you continue along the river, enjoy a glimpse of local life as you cruise past the islands, floating villages, and fishing boats, while listening to traditional Khmer music on-board. Along the way, feast on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner, then watch from deck as the sun sets over the city. After two hours on the water, return to Phnom Penh, where your tour ends.
- Buffet dinner (if dinner cruise option is purchased)
- Live Traditional Khmer music
- Hotel pickup (inside central Phnom Penh)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No return transfer included (cruise staff can assist you upon return to port)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the DAY OF your cruise if you need to contact us please call (or ask your hotel to call) and speak to our English/Khmer speaking staff at Cambo Cruise on 092 290 077. We may not be available via email at short notice, to avoid disappointment please call
- BYO conditions: 10USD corkage charge applies per bottle for wine/champagne & 25USD corkage charge applies per bottle for liquor. Full service of ice/attendance included.
- No outside food permitted onboard.
- No outside beverages permitted onboard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If there is less than 10pax onboard dinner will be served ALL YOU CAN EAT - A LA CARTE STYLE.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Cambo Cruise
Lovely tuk tuk and ferry ride to silk island. Love Y girl showed us all the stages of making the silk .it was a…
We were a little late arriving at the boarding point and the staff waited for us. Had a wonderful lunch and…
Stirling, United Kingdom50
Silk island tour
A very relaxing, & enjoyable way to start our trip to Cambodia. After a long journey from Scotland to Pnomh Penh…
San Francisco, California71
Affordable and nice boat tour!
Great bout tour for the price with tasty (sugar-y) free drink time start! Cruises around the river and Mekong for…
Hoddesdon, United Kingdom12331
Very nice evening
This was a very pleasant way to start the evening, with a nice BBQ and drinks on the river, looking back at the…
Blackpool, United Kingdom165
A pleasant trip
As the boat only had six passengers we had the boat to ourselves.It was a pleasant sail to Silk island during…
Very interesting information from our host. Food was light but tasty. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
London, United Kingdom60
Great views and amazing food
We were picked up at our hotel by a complimentary tuk tuk driver. On board, we received a warm welcome from all…
Best way to visit Silk Island
Very friendly staff, even we were only with a limited amount of people on the cruise. Good quality lunch,…
Average sunset dinner cruise
I have been on numerous "sunset" dinner cruises and I have to admit, this was one that did not exceed my…
- Royal Palace, Mekong River, and 2 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071