• Visit the key tourist attractions of New and Old Dhaka.
• Rickshaw ride on the narrow streets of Old Dhaka.
• Taste authentic local food on a local restaurant.
• Visit all attractive tourist place in Dhaka city.
Itinerary of Dhaka City Tour
• 8:00 – 8:30 A.M: A guide and driver of Global International BD Tours and Travels Will meet you at your hotel / residence to pick you up and will start driving toward Lord Curzon Hall (15 km) immediately.
• 10:00 – 10:30 A.M: Reach TSC area at Curzon Hall. Leave The car and take a 30 minute walk to visit Curzon Hall.
• 10:30 – 11:00 A.M: After visiting Curzon Hall we will forward to Visit Shaheed Minar a National Monument in Dhaka. Shaheed Minar monument built in memory of the mother language martyrs, who were killed on 21 February 1952 during the Language Movement.
• 11:00 – 11:30 A.M: Visit Dhakeshwari Hindu Temple. It is one of the most oldest Hindu temple in Dhaka city.
• 11:30 – 12:30 P.M: Visit best sightseeing place Lalbagh Fort is a Mughal palace. It is an incomplete 17th century Mughal fort complex that stands before the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• 12:30 – 01:30 P.M: Have lunch at local restaurant in Old Dhaka city. (Local Food).
• 02:00 – 02:30 P.M: Visit Ahsan Manzil was the official residential palace and seat of the Dhaka Nawab Family. This magnificent building is situated at Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• 02:30 – 03:00 P.M: Star Mosque, is a mosque located in Armanitola area Dhaka, Bangladesh. The mosque has ornate designs and is decorated with motifs of blue stars. It was built in the first half of the 19th century by Mirza Golam Pir.
• 3.00 – 5.00 P.M: Jatiyo Sangsad Bhaban or National Parliament House, is the house of the Parliament of Bangladesh, located at Sher-e-Bangla Nagar in the Bangladeshi capital of Dhaka.
• 5.00 – 6.00 P.M: Drop at your hotel / residence, say goodbye. End of the tour.
Tour Inclusions and Exclusions
• Air-conditioned car and driver.
• English speaker guide
• All site entrance tickets
• Lunch on local restaurant (authentic local food)
• All boat rides.
• All tips except our guide.
• Does not include any hard drink, beverage or any personal item.