View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1My ThoStop: 8 hours -08:00 am Your day trip starts with pickup at your centrally located hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Board a private, air-conditioned vehicle and head out of town, traveling by road to the Mekong Delta, considered Vietnam's 'rice bowl.' On arrival in My Tho with your personal guide, board a boat for a cruise around the intricate, small canals in the Delta region; it's a great way to observe the local lifestyle close-up and see views dotted by multiple islands. Pass through lush green vegetation before arriving at Unicorn Island. Here, you'll have opportunities to stroll around an orchard, taste seasonal fruits, and listen to traditional music. The next stop of your tour is Ben Tre Province, where you'll visit some fascinating local industries and eat a lunch of specialty dishes. After feasting on a large meal, you'll return to Ho Chi Minh City and your hotel.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan
- Private guide
- Boat trip on the river
- Bottled water (1 per passenger)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12 101 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 167 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 875 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon
What time does My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon start?
My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor
How much is My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon?
My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon price starts from US$96,16. Discover and book My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor
What is the My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon cancellation policy?
My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor
Which company provides My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon?
My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon is hosted by Asia Package Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asia Package Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Tho and Ben Tre Day Trip from Saigon on Tripadvisor