View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Saigon Notre Dame CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Central Post OfficeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Independence PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5War Remnants MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Ba Thien Hau TempleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local lunch (vegetarian lunch available)
- Bottle of mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ba Thien Hau Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12 101 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 167 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 875 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Saigon City Tour
- Central Post Office
- War Remnants Museum
- The Independence Palace
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
What time does Full Day Saigon City Tour start?
Full Day Saigon City Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Saigon City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Saigon City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Full Day Saigon City Tour?
Full Day Saigon City Tour price starts from US$102,57. Discover and book Full Day Saigon City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Saigon City Tour cancellation policy?
Full Day Saigon City Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full Day Saigon City Tour on Tripadvisor