This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red River, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
● Depart from hotel by car/taxi/motorbike. Leave behind the hustle & bustle of the city to the outskirt where a small village locates, on the left bank of the Red river- Bac Bien Village
● After 15 minutes. Arrive in bike garage. Welcomed tea and snacks. Tour guide gives a briefing session and self-introduction and about his village, tour, bikes.
● Then, Start pedaling through small alleys of Bac Bien village to the Duong river’s bank. Take a local boat ferry to cross the river to its left bank. We see the big difference after 30 minutes from the down town
● Ride a bike along the quite dike, from villages to villages, where we can see many water buffalos, traditional typical houses; pagodas, temples, local market and be caught in the beautiful rice paddy fields, gardens of vegetables and corns.
● Welcomed by local people to their old house with tea, snacks. Hear from them about their lives, traditional custom, changes from old days to present. Learn how the bonsai trees have been planted and formed and their stories, meanings …
● Say goodbye to the hospitable host by some photos with them, continue cycling on the quiet roads with rice fields… up to the beautiful dike, then head back to Dan’s village by the boat again or cross a new bridge.
● Have a light lunch at a local restaurant with “Bun cha” (grilled pork with noodles) or Pho (noodle soup)
● If time permits: Have a drink with a family in the village to know more about their life, and the changes of the village & surrounding area.
● At around 12.30: take a taxi or car back to hotel
● Cycling distance: 15km – 30 km (can be adjusted to suit the clients).
● Biking level: Easy (most are paved roads, flat.)
Duration: 4 hours