• 7h45-8.30: Pick-up. Pagoda Pagoda one day trip started.
Pick up from your hotel to Perfume Pagoda about 75km from Hanoi. It takes about 1 hour 45 minutes to reach Perfume Pagoda.
• 10.30: Arrive Yen wharf get on boat to Perfume Pagoda.
Yen wharf - the main way to the Perfume Pagoda (actually a cluster of pagodas in and around caves atop the Perfume Mountain) is by a one hour rowboat ride.
Yen Stream is located in the scenic area of Huong pagoda in Huong Son commune, My Duc district, Hanoi. The stream flowing into Day river is also called Yen Vi, because of its shape like a wide spread tail of a bird. Landscape around this area is so beautiful.
• 11:15: Going up to Huong Son mountain about 2km to visit Huong Tich Grotto by using a cable car
Going up to Huong Son moutain then visiting Huong Tich Grotto. (Those who love hiking can hiking up instead of using cable car). Huong Tich Grotto looks like a dragon keeping a gem in its mouth. A setence seen on the wall of the grotto written in Chinese charactors (in 1770): "Nam Thien De Nhat Dong" - meaning "most beautity grotto in Vietnam".
Cable car system of Huong Tich Pagoda has 02 stations. The difference in height of the upper and lower stations is 290m. The entire cable car is nearly 1000m long with 11 pillars, the highest pillar is 42.5m long and the lowest pillar is about 10m long. Tourists can admire the beauty of landscape here with a number of flowers while using a cable car.
• 12:30: Have Lunch at the restaurant.
• 13.30: Visiting Thien Tru Pagoda.
Thien Tru Pagoda (meaning Heavenly Kitchen), also known as Ngoai Pagoda. In the past, the pagoda was built in four cliffs, there were several dozen rooms, but was destroyed during the war. In the middle of the pagoda, there is a 3 m high copper peak. Next to the temple yard with a semicircle and garden tower ...
• 14:00: Get on Boat back to Yen wharf.
• 15:00. Get on the Bus back to Hanoi
• 18:00: Arrive Hanoi. Perfume Pagoda one day trip ended.