View all photos (105)
Book by April 9 to save 25% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For customer traveling to go to our cruise location on their own : Must be ready at our cruise location Dock 16, Tuan Chau Maria Island before 11.45 AM.
- Customer must provide their hotel location for the transfer service.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions ( For those book the transfer service )
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Alisa Cruise
Glasgow, United Kingdom103
Great views and tons of food
Fantastic cruise with loads of good food, we had 6 courses at the evening meal. Staff were really nice,…
Great cruise company
I booked my trip with bookings .com and a very helpful women named Anna Pham dealt with the booking and arranged…
Excellent hospitality and experience
It’s a wonderful trip to me ,have a great meal ,view ,room,service staff ,especially the manager Nancy ,she is so…
fantastic cruise in halong bay
The staff is very considerate，they are taking good care of my father who is allergic to seafood.The food is…
Lovely experience- good rooms with spa, good food with deck bar. and excellent service. Would recommend to others.
3 days 2 night Cruise
Everything from start to finish was amazing. Anna in the office was amazingly helpful. Beautiful rooms and food.…
One night cruise
The rooms on board were excellent, very clean and comfortable. I was surprised at how good the food was as I…
Alisa cruise two days one night
We enjoyed Alisa Cruise very much. Excellent service and food. Thank you to Nancy who communicated with us well…
Amazing Halong Bay cruise!
We spent two nights on board the Alisa cruise over new year and we cannot fault it. Everything was perfect! Thanks…
Great trip Many thanks to Ms Nancy
I am satisfied with the Alisa premier cruise because i am getting very nice experience with the cruise. The food…
- Alisa Cruise, Alisa Premier Cruise
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071