View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Ho Chi Minh MausoleumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2One Pillar PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chua Tran QuocStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Vietnam Museum of EthnologyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Ngoc Son TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Old QuarterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Thang Long Water PuppetStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned transport vehicle
- Hotel pickup in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Professional guide
- Cyclo ride
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - One Pillar Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Thang Long Water Puppet
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal (to temples and pagodas)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
One of the first things you notice in Hanoi is the traffic which doesn’t ressemble anything you’ve ever seen. The streets are full of cars, trucks, bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, pedestrians and cyclos. There are no written rules on who has the right of way and for foreigners…
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia Package Travel - Day Tours
August is a Terrific Guide!
We had a wonderful time walking around the French and old quarters with August. She taught us a lot about the cult…
Despite being a Free Tour, both the Trained & Trainee Guides showed great enthusiasm when leading the tour. Their l…
Cruise to Halong
There was a lot of food and the activites were well-organized. The rooms are pretty and so comfortable. We enjoyed …
What a wonderful day cruise tour on this World Heritage site! Everything was great. Don't forget to climb to the to…
Boat ride not to be missed
Down the Chonknee Canal we went ....longest fresh water body in Asia. The floating villages, people actually living…
Vietnam and Cambodia
I have been using destination asia via Travelbag..the service has been top class and the guides(mr Rith & mr Oeun) …
A lovely pleasure at Puh Quoc is kayaking. It is included in more trips at the island. You get 1 hour on the river …
Hanoi Walking Tour
Fantastic night, had some great laughs with our guides and had some awesome food. Would highly recommend - unbeliev…
Stunning scenery especially along the floating markets
It's an amazing tour, we tried various foods and drinks and we were able to see beautiful sights in different ways.…
We were a family of 4 adults from Singapore to Vietnam and booked this tour in accordance with my friends' recommen…
What a fantastic trip! The views from the boat were amazing. Activities were enjoyable. Strongly recommend anyone t…
One of the highlights of my trip to Vietnam! Many interesting things to do and many great people to meet. The food …
The happiest experience when going to Phu Quoc island. Clean and unpolluted. The service was good and we really enj…
Very fun and informative
The tour guides have a good knowledge of English and Hanoi. They answered all our questions and adopted the tour to…
Halong Bay is awesome and I really like this cruise itinerary. Atmosphere was so cool. Staff was wonderful and help…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 456 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1 422 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show
What time does Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show start?
Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show?
How much is Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show?
Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show price starts from US$106,42. Discover and book Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show cancellation policy?
Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hanoi Cyclo Ride and Water Puppet Show on Tripadvisor