Select Date and Travellers
R 2 166,88
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cat Ba IslandStop: 5 hours - Admission includedWe will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Tuan Chau island, then take the ferry through the bay to Gia Luan Pier on Cat Ba Island. Cat Ba is part of a chain of 366 islands that lie within the larger area of Ha Long Bay. At over 200 sq.km, Cat Ba is the largest island in the bay. Its renowned beauty and easy access make it the perfect destination. Its diversity offers visitors the option of relaxation, adventure or cultural exchange. In April 2005, UNESCO officially recognized Cat Ba as an Archipelago Biosphere Reserve. Upon arrival at Gia Luan, we will start our day trip to the center of the Cat Ba National Park with a hike up the mountain. The trails here lead you to Kim Giao Forest, filled with a rare precious kind of wood that was recorded in Vietnam’s “Red List” because of its ability to detect toxins. Next, we will climb to the top of Ngu Lam. From the summit you can enjoy the extensive panoramic view of Cat Ba with hundreds of mountains. We will continue our hike to the town of Cat Ba with stops along the way to take advantage of photo opportunities en route; we will also visit the Quan Y Cave. Local guides will guide you through the natural beauty of this cave. This is a natural cave but during the period of resistance from 1960 to 1965 it was used as a war hospital. The cave has 3 floors full of rooms used to aid the sick and injured during the war. We will arrive in Cat Ba town and have time to relax on the beach (make sure you bring along your swimsuit, suntan lotion and sunglasses). Seafood lunch is served before heading back to Ha Long.Read more
- Boat and ferry
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cat Ba Island
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Hotel in Ha Long Center
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi An Express
Interesting Sunday market
Sunday Market is the bigger market at LaoCai, you can see the animals trading, tradition foods, farmer markets, the…
2 days relaxation on Ha Long Bay.
Had a great 2 days on Ha Long Bay and the attractions there were well worth visiting. Guide was amazing and on time…
a good place to spend a few hours of your time to learn about the city's history. you might do quite a bit of walki…
We had a wonderful day with many varied places to see. Our guide Kimmi ( not his real name but an easy one for us t…
Tried to book this tour, but despite filling in all the details, and receiving a reference number, the booking fail…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
from ZAR 549.35*
Popular: Booked by 4 673 travellers!
from ZAR 388.21* ZAR 485.26
Popular: Booked by 5 966 travellers!
from ZAR 1,426.33*
Popular: Booked by 336 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long
What time does Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long start?
Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long on Tripadvisor
How much is Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long?
Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long price starts from R 2 183,14. Discover and book Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long on Tripadvisor
What is the Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long cancellation policy?
Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long?
Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long is hosted by Hoi An Express. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi An Express on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore Cat Ba Island from Ha Long on Tripadvisor