Select Date and Travellers
R 2 082,74
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Visit the city’s most famous markets: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market - Watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market at Maeklong Railway Market - Get an immersive introduction to the city's top attractions from a professional guide - Buy plenty of unique and inexpensive traditional Thai snacks - the perfect souveniers from your trip! - Learn about the history and culture of these iconic markets thanks to your informative guide - Explore various attractions in Nakhon Pathom such as majestic ornamented temples and bustling local markets - Visit the world’s tallest Buddhist stupa, Phra Pathom Chedi, and Sanam Chandra, a palace built by King Rama VI
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Damnoen Saduak Floating MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Nakhon PathomStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Bangkok, Thailand Phayathai Plaza Office Building, 128/72 Phayathai Rd, thung phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Round Trip Transfer
- English Speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sunleisure World
Had a Great Tour!
My guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. He and his driver picked me up, and dropped me off, at my hotel, even…
This Tour only operates on “Private Tours Only”. They didn’t indicate it on their Description. They canceled my boo…
Ayutthaya- Great Trip
What a wonderful day with Guide Lin. She was very knowledgeable. We have been to Bangkok many times before but this…
Easy and interesting day trip to Ayutthaya
I took the day trip to Ayutthaya to avoid having to look at transports and get more of an insight from an experienc…
Nice trip to Ayutthaya
We had a really nice day with our tour guide Lin. She explained a lot and was very patiently. She also answered all…
Looking for Nick Nack & other villains!
Booked the James Bond Island tour online with BJ Canoeing. Pick up 7.15am bang on time! Reached Ao Por pier at 8.4…
A memorable inroduction to the Golden Triangle
With tourism globally impacted by to COVIDvirus, our minibus tour was in a comfortable private car with just us 2 a…
Phi Phi Island,Khai Island
The tour with „Like Andaman“ on 18th febr.was very nice, the weather was not so good, but it was anyway a good tour…
Klook tour amphawa floating market and Maeklong railway
Went on this trip with Klook, we joined the tour at Victory point. Our guide was Bo, and it was excellent from star…
All day beach trip
We booked the day trip to pataya beach from Bangkok at our hotel. I was prepared for a full day of traveling in a v…
Bond.. James Bond
We had a good trip. Wasn't quite what we expected, but still an adventure. The island is smaller than what we thoug…
We had a great time in this tour with our guide Maio and driver Mr Jaroon. Maio was very knowledgeable and friendly…
Excellent Tour to Ayutthaya
Our tour guide Lin was very friendly to us. She explained a lot about the temples without any rush in a good Englis…
Tour with Lin Ayutthaya
The temples are fantastic and all the Buddhas that you can look at are different and very impressive. The tour was …
Great Tour with nice guide
The tour with Lin was really great and an easy yet fulfilling opportunity to learn about Ayutthaya. The communicati…
- Duration: 9h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 993.82*
Popular: Booked by 14 733 travellers!
from ZAR 1,169.20*
Popular: Booked by 4 759 travellers!
from ZAR 1,494.63*
Popular: Booked by 2 085 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok
What time does Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok start?
Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
How much is Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok?
Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok price starts from R 2 126,14. Discover and book Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
What is the Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy?
Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maeklong Railway Market, Floating Market & Nakhon Pathom City Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor