Select Date and Travellers
R 1 037,66
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This route begin with visiting landmarks and the highlight are Phra Saek Kham temple, which is built in Chiangsean style in Lanna period. The next one is the Royal Badge museum, this is the place to keep the royal badge which is very special and hard to see only show at the royal ceremony and special occasion. And the last one is the Temple of Dawn or (Wat Arun), the big beautiful stupa alongside the Chao Phraya River very famous among the tourists. There are a few places along the way to see like the beautiful temple and The King Taksin Shrine. All the way cycling will see wall art graphics and way of life of the local community by a narrow and small lane. Who likes a little bit of adventure can’t be missed
- You'll start atOcto Cycling Tours and Bicycle Rental52/2 Thanon Phra Sumen, Khwaeng Ban Phan Thom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, ThailandSee address & details
- 1Deves PalaceStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Karuhabodee 6Stop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byRama VIII Bridge
- 3ข้าวหมูทอดวัดอรุณStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atOcto Cycling Tours and Bicycle Rental52/2 Thanon Phra Sumen, Khwaeng Ban Phan Thom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, ThailandSee address & details
Octo Cycling Tours and Bicycle Rental, 52/2 Thanon Phra Sumen, Khwaeng Ban Phan Thom, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Cycling Leader
- Local Street Food Taste 3 stops
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Deves Palace
- Entry/Admission - ข้าวหมูทอดวัดอรุณ
- Transportation to Starting Point
- Admission Fees or Others Fees
- Bicycle costume & Equipment
- Own/Rental Bicycle Damage or Loss
- Own Food & Drink & Other Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Octo Cycling Tours
They took us all around Bangkok, having us stop at some of the temples and famous places. They were extremely knowl…
Sometimes the first thing that comes to our mind is: I don't feel safe riding in a city I don't know. So you don't …
Talad Nam Song Klong (Floating Market in Talingchan)
Cycling to Floating Market in Talingchan Nice ride through local areas and temples. Talingchan Floating market has …
Talad Nam Song Klong Talingchan Ride
Fantastic cycling with variety of routes. Octocycling staff - Eve and Top , always provide impeccable service and c…
Talat nam song Khlong (floating market)
Very good service and very good trip line and food suggestions and very nice scenery on the routes with very nice t…
Nice various places to visit and explore. Friendly staff and great services. Exciting route with a decent duration …
WT-01 Klong Lot
Nice walk in Bangkok alleys. Trip ending with view at unseen roof top bar. 👍. Weather is no too warm. Lot of st…
So much to see and eat!
I took the 2 hour lunch tour to the historic Nang Loeng market. Along the way we stopped at historic sites and lea…
South of Laos Cycling: Pakse, Champasak, 4Phan Don
Awesome time with Octo Cycling Tours!! The Octo team, knowing it was my maiden cycling trip, made sure I was well t…
Thanks for your worm supported on today with K.Marisa and K.Top. Today, my friend invited the activity and joined. …
Nice ride across the River
Went to this tour because dragged by friend, but ended up liking it a lot. Easy, interesting and fun!
A fun bike tide with friends.
The route we did was quite easy and very pleasant. Beside the cultural aspect of the tour, I really liked the frien…
Had an awesome time! Really enjoyed the bike ride and found it was a much nicer way to explore then walking or taki…
Love the food and everything. So much enjoy eating!!! Also see the local life-style. Happy to be there...
Very good and fun. Bkk is better by bike! We played a very good fresh day, perfect for the activity .. The boys, so…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 988.49*
Popular: Booked by 14 733 travellers!
from ZAR 1,486.61*
Popular: Booked by 2 085 travellers!