Select Date and Travellers
R 21 462,52
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Ghandruk being the most loved trekking destination in Nepal is also one spot in this amazing 13 Days Annapurna Base Camp Yoga Trek. With yoga and meditation done in the trek, you will feel yourself with full of energy and good spirit. Shower yourself with the hot water of Jhinu Hot Spring and make you revitalized with the cool air of Deurali. Get familiar with the benefits of yoga and meditation to gain peace of mind. Highlights 1) Amazing Food while in Kathmandu and Pokhara 2) Interaction with fluent English speaking yoga instructor 3) Helicopter services in case of any emergency 4) Visit to Ghandruk, the most loved trekking destination around Annapurna Region 5) Yoga and Meditation in beautiful places during the yoga trek Nepal
Arrive at Kathmandu airport...
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
One hour drive to Nayapul by...
Trek to Ghorepani.
Hiking to Poonhill - back to...
Tadapani to Sinuwa [ Altitude...
Sinuwa to Deurali [ Altitude...
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp...
Base Camp to Bamboo [Altitude...
Bamboo to Jhinu [Altitude 1780m
Jhinu to Pokhara [Altitude 1640m
Drive back to Kathmandu.
Transfer to international...
- Airports pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Deluxe accommodation in Kathmandu - with free breakfast.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation Kathmandu – Pokhara- kathmandu by tourist bus
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- English speaking yoga expert tourist guide throughout the Trekking
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Pokhara
- Duffel bag, if necessary.
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All the alcoholic and non-alcoholic Drinks.
- Wi-Fi, hot shower during the trek
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Welcome Nepal Treks - Day Tours
Comfortable ride from Lumbini to Kathmandu via Chitwan
We used the services of Welcome Nepal Treks - Day Tours to travel from Lumbini to Chitwan and a few days later to K…
Best guide and driver in Nepal Mr Nawaraj Thapaliya
Our first time in Nepal and we were so lucky to have a guide and driver like Mr Nawaraj Thapaliya, he brings us so …
Great first time trek
Just back from a great 4 day trek...our guide Ganesh was a pleasure to spend time with and pitched the itinerary, p…
Best Trekking Company in Nepal
I did Annapurna base camp trek with welcome Nepal Treks. They provide best hotel with good transport and good drive…
6 night 7 days kathmandu-nagarkot-chitwan-pokhra customized tour
A huge thanks to Mr. Hari & Mr. Nawaraj for making our tour memorable & Mr Ashok (the driver) too. The tour was r…
A beautiful travel experience arranged by Mr. Hari, Mr. Nawaraj and friendly driver Mr. Ashok.
We traveled Nepal with 'Welcome Nepal Trek Pvt Ltd.' of Mr. Hari and Mr. Nawaraj. Firstly they welcome us and let u…
Thankyou So much Mr Hari, Nara, Niema
Thanks Hati for our smooth trip, even though we had so many last minute changes in our trek and during the trek too…
Great service and communication. Was very well looked after by an experienced guide, Amir, throughout the whole tri…
Fantastic Trekking, Spectacular Scenery!!!
I just finished a 2-week trek ip to Everest Base camp via Ama Dablam vase camp. My guide Ganesh was friendly & know…
Is very Good tours and excellent result of company and all members is very good and we enjoy allot I haghly recomme…
We have enjoyed alot in Nepal thank to Mr. Nawah, he is very proficinal and take care of his clients and treat them…
14-day Annapurna Circuit Tour with Poon Hill
Loved my experience with Welcome Nepal Treks! Hari was very professional and ensured that everything went smoothly …
Amazing week in Nepal
The company is very reliable, I could arrange everything (payment, tickets) from my home country (email and WhatsAp…
Visit to Nepal
We were a group of five. Our visit to Nepal was exceedingly interesting.we got an excellent service from our agent …
Thank you for the awesome tour,all was good, u guys are helpful person.the tour was completely enjoying. We surely …
- Kathmandu, Pokhara, and 11 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 843.17*
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek
What time does 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek start?
13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek will start at 6:45 AM. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek?
13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek price starts from R 21 363,61. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek cancellation policy?
13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek?
13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek is hosted by Welcome Nepal Treks - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Welcome Nepal Treks - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 13 Days Annapurna Base camp Yoga Trek on Tripadvisor