• You will be sleeping on the lap of the third highest peak in the world, Kanchenjunga (8586 meters).
• You will ascend to Kanchenjunga South Base Camp at 4610meters to catch the stunning views of Kanchenjunga South and Yalung glacier.
• You can know about the lifestyle and culture of Rai, Limbu, and Sherpa people residing in Eastern Nepal.
• You will walk inside the diverse Kanchenjunga Conservation Area. To your luck, you may catch a sight of snow Leopard there.
• You get to walk through the subtropical lowlands, alpine forests, and forests of rhododendrons and magnolia.
Day 1:Kathmandu to Bhadrapur (Flight)93 m1 hr
Day 2:Bhadrapur to Taplejung (Drive)1820 m8 - 10 hr
Day 3:Taplejung to Lali Kharka1880m6 hr
Day 4:Lali Kharka to Khesewa1960m5 - 6 hr
Day 5:Khesewa to Phumpe Danda1780m6 hr
Day 6:Phumpe Danda to Yamphuding1692m6 hr
Day 7:Yamphuding to Torongding2340m6 hr
Day 8:Torongding to Cheram3868m5 - 6 hr
Day 9:Cheram to Ramche (Trip to Kanchenjunga South Base Camp)4160m3 hr
Day 10:Ramche to Torongding2995 m6 - 7 hr
Day 11:Torongding to Yamphuding2080 m7 - 8 hr
Day 12:Yamphuding to Khebang1910 m5 - 6 hr
Day 13:Khebang to Khamdime1500 m5 - 6 hr
Day 14:Khamdine to Bhadrapur (Drive)93 m10 hr
Day 15:Bhadrapur to Kathmandu (Flight)1380 m1 hr