Renowned as mountainous country, Kathmandu Pokhara Tours allows golden opportunity to explore important sites of Nepal including UNESCO world heritage sites inside Kathmandu valley, historical palaces, ancient monuments, museums, Nepali art and culture and many more. This trip offers sightseeing activities, boating on the Fewa Lake, short hiking and informs Information about historical palaces, museums, Nepalese hospitality and culture.
Facts about the Tour
This beautiful sightseeing tour takes you to the historic Kathmandu city and Lake City Pokhara. You will get to enjoy the views of ancient palaces, museums, colorful city in addition to the charming lakes in the middle of city. A historical evergreen monuments and sunrise views from Sarangkot will also keep you excited. The views of oldest Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath and beautiful moments at Fewa Lake are simply awesome. You will come across the dramatic views of the sunrise when you hike to views point of Sarangkot. Standing at the hill top watching sunrise, slowly and gradually covering the mountains is a beautiful moment you will enjoy on the trip. The views of Mountain ranges are awe-inspiring.
• Sunrise and Panoramic mountains view
• Experience ethnic cultures and lifestyles
• Scenic views of Three world highest mountains Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhauligiri from famous view point Sarangkot.
• Visit religious sites of Kathmandu Valley like Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath and Boudhanath.
• Sightseeing in Pokhara and stunning sunrise view from Sarangkot.
• Visit Devi’s falls, Mahendra cave and do boating on beautiful Fewa Lake.
• Enjoy fantastic aerial views.
• Day 01: Arrival and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
• Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing
• Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
• Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing
• Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
• Day 06: Final departure