View all photos (216)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Phakding
- 1Namche BazaarStop: 8 hours -See detailsPass by Syangboche MargPass by Tyangboche
- 2DingbocheStop: 8 hours -See detailsPass by DingbochePass by LobuchePass by GorakshepPass by Pheriche - Dughlha RoadPass by Namche BazaarPass by LuklaPass by Kathmandu
Fly to Lukla, start your trek to...
Trek to Namche Bazar
Acclimatization day trip around...
Trek to Tyangboche
Acclimatization day trip
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to Everest Base Camp
Trek to Namche
Trek to Lukl
- Return flight and airport transfers.
- Round trip flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Accommodation during the trek at teahouses mostly on twin sharing.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide during the trek along with applicable transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
- Trek permits.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation while trekking below 6000 meters.
- Personal expenses (tea/coffee, phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottled and boiled water, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guide.
- Porter (available at extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
My husband and I are avid travelers and we had touched down in almost every continent. We had always wanted to visit the Everest and thanks to Mosaic Adventure, we could finally do that. We decided to make the trip during autumn season as it was recommended and rightfully, we…
Date of experience: November 2019
Just returned from our 11 day EBC trek in January, and holy cow was it an amazing trip! Some of the best mountain views and terrain I've ever seen. I was worried about the difficulty of the trek, but our amazing guide, Ramesh, led us at a great pace to prevent any sickness. He…
Date of experience: January 2020
Our guide Ramesh Adhikari was amazing!! He was very knowledgeable about the history and specific geographic names/features surrounding the Everest Base Camp trek. Also, Ramesh went well out of his way to ensure that I was enjoying my trek and fixed any problems that I was…
Date of experience: January 2020
I did everest base camp trek in winter, the scenery and view were amazing! A big thanks to Mosaic adventures, when my first guide got sick on the second day they flew in another by helicopter so that I could continue without any problems or delay. The guide (Ramesh) is very kind…
Date of experience: February 2020
I went on the Everest base camp trek with some friends in November 2019. It was a challenging 12 days with plenty of amazing views. Our guide Pralhad Pokharel was awesome throughout the entire trek, he dealt with our struggles with professionalism and a great attitude, he really…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Mosaic Adventure
Poon Hill Trek
We had a wonderful experience with Mosaic. Very easy to communicate and organise the trip. Pralhad was a wonderful …
2-day Poon Hill with Pralhad as my guide
I had a great experience doing the 2-day Poon Hill trek with Mosaic. I selected Mosaic based on the excellent revie…
The whole experience with Mosiac Adventures has been wonderful. Madhav was extremely professional and quick to resp…
One of the best views points.Poon hill is the best hiking destination in Nepal for who stay short time & also it …
Superb Langtang winter trek with Mosaic Adventures
We had an amazing time trekking the langtang valley for 10 days with our guide Rudra and porter Nabin! They were ve…
Fantastic Trip with a Knowledgeable Guide
My dad and I headed to Nepal for the Gokyo Lakes trek this December. Mosaic organized everything for us - hotel, ai…
My recent Poon Hill trek with my son and daughter was absolutely wonderful thanks to Mosaic Adventures and our amaz…
A must do trek and trip with a wonderful company!
My mother, brother, and I just finished this trek and could not be happier with our experience! It was truly a once…
My father is a returning customer with Mosaic Adventure as they were amazing and we felt truly taken care of. We o…
Well organised, safe, incredible experience of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Annapurna Mountain Range
I went with 2 other friends and we booked this online from Australia. A few minutes later I had a WhatsApp message …
Amazing Trip, Would Recommend
I had an absolutely incredible time doing this trek. My guide, Bhumi, was fantastic. He was very astute, understand…
We spent 9 days at Langtan trek in November 2019 with Mosaik Adventure. It was a rare case of a brilliant organized…
Poonhill trek with Mosaic Adventure
Did the Poonhill trek with Mosaic Adventure. The trek was organized seamlessly and B.N. and Vishnu were knowledgeab…
Missing you already lads- Rajan & Namraj. Thank you so much for making this an unforgettable trip Mosaic!
Very good guide and porters
Good arrangement Helpful and cheerful guide team Flexible changes can be made Beautiful and amazing route
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071