View all photos (86)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Maui's landscape is the epitome of beautiful scenery, but it can be hard to see all of its glory from the ground only. This helicopter flight of Maui and Molokai takes you up in the air, so you can catch a bird's-eye view of some of the world’s highest cliffs, as well as hidden waterfalls and valleys. Plus, your helicopter has only six seats, so your experience is sure to be an intimate one.
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of West Maui and Molokai during this helicopter tour
- See hidden waterfalls and valleys that are inaccessible by land
- Choose between a morning and afternoon flight time to suit your schedule
- This short Maui helicopter tour leaves plenty of time for other activities
What to Expect
Meet at Kahului Heliport before your flight time for this Maui and Molokai helicopter tour. Check in, and board your helicopter in one of the six forward-facing seats. Your guide explains some fun facts about Maui and its surroundings as you fly. Pass green valleys, tropical waterfalls, ferns, and sea cliffs. Catch sight of the West Maui Mountains and Molokai. You might even get the chance to fly over a nearby sugarcane factory. After your flight is over, make a return landing at the Kahului Heliport. You can decide to take home a USB filled with photos of your experience for an extra cost (own expense).
Air Maui Helicopter Tours, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 45 minute flight over West Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Air Maui Helicopter Tours
As marvelous as you'd dream it would be
There wasn't an appropriate Tripadvisor selection but to be accurate, I really did the "Hana-Haleakala Tour" DOORS…
Loved our experience! Jim was our pilot and he is awesome! Good sense of humor, made us laugh, and had a tons of…
Absolutely a must do in Maui! “Don’t worry I got this”
What an amazing experience! My wife and I were here celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and she has had…
Maui’s #1 Excursion
This helicopter tour was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had in all of Maui and probably the most exciting…
My wife and I went on this adventure with great anticipation, never having been on a helicopter before. Our…
Costco Does Sell Air Maui Anymore??
For years Costco has sold passes to Air Maui for island helicopter tours. I recently learned that Costco has…
Great people and beautiful views
We did the Molokai and West Maui Tour. The entire process was easy from booking, to arriving, to leaving. The…
Perfect in every way!
From beginning to end, it was professional, with an emphasis on safety as well as comfort. Jim did a great job…
Absolute Ocean Charters
Helicopter was seating for 6 plus pilot so could fit our family of 5 plus 1 other guest. Felt comfortable in this…
Great helicopter experience!
Air Maui Helicopter Tours was great from start to finish! Everyone was professional, friendly and focused on fun…
- Molokai Harbor
- Duration: 45m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071