Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- cruise port and Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet, lights, vests
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- our personnel carries the tubes to the caves for you.
- the luxury tubes have mesh seat bottoms, all around grab robe, head rest and cup holders
- vehicles are assigned to each ship and tours start as they fill up, checkin early
- tubes R tethered with rope and quick release links, you don't have to hold someones feet for 1 hour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum height 40 inches tall
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- tour time for cruise guest is 9:00 ship time, come ashore early.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- no refund for missing the tour due to late arrival
- no refund on unused portion of the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did the cave tube / zip line tour. Our guides met us right outside the cruise terminal as indicated. Our guides ‘rock’ and ‘fabulous’ were wonderful. The trip takes about an hour each way to the caves. During the trip we received information about Belize and the culture. …
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from Vivtours B, Manager at Cave-tubing and Zip-lines
Responded 27 Aug 2019
Splendid !! we are elated to know that your time in Belize was a awesome experience. thanks for choosing us.
Marco was great!! We really enjoyed our time it was well worth the hike!! The water, food and experience was amazing!! Thank you to all the guys who took us we had a great time and really recommend, can't wait to go back!!
Date of experience: May 2019
We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the ferry and driven to location. The cave kayaking was AMAZING. I definitely would recommend over tubing because you can navigate into awesome spaces (especially the bat caves!!!) that you wouldn't be able to…
Date of experience: February 2019
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: V.I.V. Tours
Informative and fun
We loved the cave kayaking tour. Our tour guide "The Rock" was fantastic. Super informative and entertaining on the…
My wife and I loved every second of our day exploring Altun Ha and kayaking through STUNNING caves in the jungle. F…
We had a great time with Jeremy and Abner. Jeremy and Abner went through an extensive guided tour about the country…
The pickup was a little tricky, but we found our tour guide. Merritt is a great and patient tour guide. He took us …
Crystal Cave and Cave Floating
Amazing Excursion! Ed and the Rock were very knowledgeable, responsible, and friendly. This was a very relaxing int…
Carnival Cruise Tour
We took this tour from Carnival Cruise, air conditioned coach transportation about an hour- to the resort where we …
The trip was as advertised. We thoroughly enjoyed the day. Guides we great and very informative. We ordered the lun…
We had a great time with the cave kayaking tour. Elvis was helping them out the day we did the tour and he was fan…
Excellent trip to Lamanai
Julian and Ian are wonderful guides. Not only did they take their time showing all of the important aspects of the …
Fantastic trip, great place to visit, highly recommended package
This is mostly a day long enjoyable tour. The tour guide was very courteous, picked us from the hotel in Belize Cit…
Fantastic Tour of Lamanai
The tour company picked us up and we went about an hour north of the city. Then, we took a boat to Lamanai. The t…
We loved the kayaking in caves! It was a spectacular experience. Did about a 45 minute hike to the point where the…
Cave Kayak with Nature Tour
V.I.V. Tours picked us up from our cruise ship and drove almost and hour into the Belizean country side. Great tour…
Wonderful day in Belize
We thoroughly enjoyed the cave kayaking tour through V.I.V tours and would highly recommend it. The tour group is v…
A great adventure!
This tour was great fun!! Abner and Fabulos were excellent tour guides. They had tons of interesting info and ans…
- Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071