Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (29)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the beautiful city of Washington D.C. with a private guide of your choice. Your guide explains the history and information you need in your choice of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, or English. This city driving tour guides you around the main sights of the Nation’s Capital and stop wherever you would like to explore more or take a few photos.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1White HouseStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Old Post Office PavilionPass by FBI HeadquartersPass by The National Archives Museum
- 2U.S. CapitolStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Washington MonumentStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Jefferson Memorial
- 4Lincoln MemorialStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5National World War II MemorialStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6John F. Kennedy Grave SiteStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7Korean War Veterans MemorialStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 8Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 9The Marine Corps Marathon - Washington DCStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by The Pentagon
- Fully narrated tour in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, or English
- City driving tour led by a professional local guide
- Pick up at your hotel with multiple departure times to choose from
- Family friendly, informative tour perfect for any group
What to Expect
Begin your tour at your desired departure time from your hotel. The first stop is Pennsylvania Avenue to stroll by the White House and the beautiful Old Post Office. Next up is the U.S. Capitol for a short walk around to take a few pictures. Then drive by the Supreme Court on the way to the National Mall. The guide then takes you past the world-famous Smithsonian Museums and arrives at the Washington Monument. Visit a few monuments including the Lincoln, M.L.K., and Vietnam Memorials. The guide then drives over the Potomac River to Virginia to explore Arlington Cemetery, where the Kennedys are buried, as well as the Pentagon and 9/11 Memorial. Make your way back to D.C. and the guide drops you off back at your hotel or any other location in the city. Most people choose to end the tour at a Smithsonian Museum.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
First off I want to say that Victor is amazing. He is so knowledgeable about DC that I felt like I know a lot more about DC than before. I love this tour because it's very personable. I booked a private tour for my family and they couldn't help but rave how awesome the private…
Our tour was literally great! Our guide took us at the hotel with a Cadillac and drove us to the best places in the city, telling us the history of Washington and the US. Thank you very much and thank you Sonya, it was fantastic!!!
Date of experience: April 2019
Victor was amazing! He knows his history extremely well and I left the tour feeling like I understood DC history. We saw all the sights we wanted and it was perfect. Definitely recommend this tour!!!
Came to DC with friends!!! Took one day tour, excellent service at an excellent price! Cool and interesting facts on the city. We learned a lot and had a wonderful time! Highly recommended! Isaias was great!!
Date of experience: September 2017
I found this company on line looking for a Washington by night tour in Spanish, as I took my parents to DC for a visit. My Mom needs assistance with a wheelchair so it added complexity to the visit. Mr. Victor De La Fuente contacted me directly and helped me schedule the tour.…
Date of experience: October 2015
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Continental City Tours
The absolute BEST way to see DC attractions
Allan picked us up at our hotel. Our ride was a beautiful black Lincoln Town care. All first asked what was impor…
We had a great experience with Isaias this morning. He was so good at explaining everything that the kids loved the…
Amazing Spanish Speaking Tour
We book this tour because we needed to have a Spanish-speaking tour guide for my in-laws. A fantastic decision! Our…
Tours in spanish
We took this tour with my family which do not speak English. It was a very good experience. Victor as very patient,…
Ride to view it all.
These are great tours to take because you get to see everything. From there you can also decide what you might like…
The tour is about 4 hours. Great if you are in DC for a few days or even a few hours! There was a family of tourist…
Informative and personalized
Victor was great, responding to our request for a last minute Spanish language tour from his website almost immedia…
I enjoyed the tour . He took us to all the important landmarks and gave so much information . Victor definitely kno…
Fantastic Tour / Wonderful way to see DC highlights
Our tour was hosted by Mr. Victor De La Fuente. We were picked up at our hotel and enjoyed a fabulous, historical …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071