Super Saver: Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in two days
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
DiscoverCracow, plac Szczepański 8, 31-011 Kraków, Poland Dajwór 69, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional local guide
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Overnight accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The salt mine stays at a temperature of approximately 57 degrees F (14 C); please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
- Please note that the tour is offered in English
- Be aware that in the Salt Mine there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
- Please note, that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz Museum & Memorial can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm
- Overnight accommodation is not included (you return to meeting point after Day 1 tour and continue with the second part of your tour on Day 2; you must have your own accommodation)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide was excellent. She spoke with gravitas, had an emotional connection with the victims and answered all of my many questions. Unfortunately the salt mine was closed, by government directive, because of the corona virus.
Date of experience: March 2020
I've seen enough documentaries regarding ww2.....as well as the Holocaust museum in Washington DC (USA)....so it was quite meaningful to walk the grounds in person. The tour guide was well informed and took approx 3 hours to see.
Date of experience: August 2018
Auschwitz was powerful and the guide was excellent. The salt mine was fantastic as well. A great trip and glad I saw both on the same day. I recommend this company.
We booked a number of tours with Discover Cracow Tours, either picking us up from our hotel or someone meet us at the hotel and walked us to the tour bus (not very far away). Our first tour was Auschwitz-Birkenau, an early start, whilst on the tour bus a film about the…
Date of experience: June 2018
This is a place that EVERYONE should visit. An inspiring, heart wrenching and amazing day. Whilst I was initially concerned about the amount of visitors, on reflection, it at least meant that more people were able to see it, understand what happened and ensure that it never,…
Date of experience: May 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Cracow Tours
Amazing View (Bell Tower)
Extremely interesting tour lots to see and the audio guide is excellent. The giant bell is well worth viewing!!
Never use this company they never showed up to pick me up for my return to airport I also tried contacting them n…
Highlight of our stay
We arrived after a 30min transfer from our hotel to the Salt Mines. We had a fabulous guide who was very knowledgab…
Cottage Style Evening with Folk Show
Fabulous show with lovely food and drink. Bus pick up in Krakow and drop back off again. Definitely recommend
Very Interesting !
There is so much information about various planes and there use. You have the opportunity to travel back in time !
The salt mine is a wonder to see. How the miners worked and created the sculpted marvels is an unmissable story. Th…
Mrs S Broadfoot
We met our tour guide in the foyer & he took us around the museum talking about each area we were in but I would sa…
Kraków street food walking tour
Brilliant, well worth the time and money, learnt so much from our guide, so friendly and informative, food was exce…
Incredible tour - lots of walking!
Although the mines, when you get down there are incredible, there is A LOT of walking and A LOT of steps. Also, bec…
Great tour with our tour guide, David. We were given a nice mix of street food and local dishes. David was knowledg…
Tram ride from Old Town gets you very close, Bit of a queue and timed entrance so worthwhile booking in advance. Gr…
Entry only if pre-booked?!
Walked from our hotel 2 miles away to the museum only to be turned away by a very abrupt woman on the main desk, as…
Bought the one card for 2 days to go to the various places to visit in Krakow. I used it for the bus to get to and …
Auschwitz and birkenau plus salt mines
My friend and me did the tour with this company and we really learned more about Auschwitz also our chofer called M…
Issue with booking online no queue
Issues booking online: No existent queues. Had to wait as online booking ticket didn't work. Great experience wo…
- Discover Cracow Tours, Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, and 3 more
- Duration: 1 day
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071