Pick-up from your accommodation at 7 am. We travel over the Westgate Bridge towards Geelong. First stop is a coffee break at the country town of Colac. The first stop is the:
• Bay of Islands,
• Bay Of Martyrs,
• The Grotto,
• London Bridge,
• The Arch.
• Port Campbell (lunch),
• Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback,
• Twelve Apostles,
• Gibson Steps lookout, if the weather and ocean tides are good the beach can be accessed.
• Maits Rest Rainforest Walk. Thirty minute walk,
• Kennett River (Koalas and Parrots),
• Teddy Lookout,
• Memorial Arch,
• Anglesea, view Kangaroos
• Point Addis or Bells Beach
Return back to your accommodation.
Duration of tour is between 12 to 13.5 hours
Vehicle is a seven seat Toyota Estima
Pick up and drop off can also be arranged from Geelong, Torquay, Anglesea and Lorne.