View all photos (397)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
There’s no better way to see Sydney than from atop the Harbour Bridge. Book an advance ticket to guarantee your place on an often sold-out Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb. Exhilarating and unforgettable, the tour offers options for all. Climb a section or all of the bridge at dawn, day, or night—or even at a faster pace. Plus, small groups limited to 14 people receive personalized attention throughout the climb.
- Book in advance to guarantee a spot on the popular Sydney BridgeClimb
- Absorb the best views of Sydney from the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Choose from a range of tours including a halfway climb and an evening ascent
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 14 climbers
- Take home a free group photo and commemorative certificate
What to Expect
Make your own way to the Sydney Harbour Bridge Visitor Centre, arriving at the time you selected when booking your tour. Upon arrival receive a thorough safety briefing, and get suited up and clipped onto a safety wire. Once you’re ready, follow your guide along your chosen route, stopping at scenic points along the way. Depending on the option you chose, either ascend to a halfway point inside the bridge's inner arch or climb to the summit at a faster pace. After ample photo opportunities and time to take in the incredible views, descend and receive a commemorative certificate and group photograph.
BridgeClimb Sydney, 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Commemorative certificate, cap, pass to the Pylon Lookout and group photo
- Entry/Admission - BridgeClimb
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions (with the exception of extreme weather conditions such as an electrical storm)
- A reasonable level of fitness with full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination is required
- Every participant will be required to complete a BridgeClimb Declaration Form prior to climb. This will be provided on the day of the climb.
- Climbers 75 years and over can climb with a Certificate of Fitness, signed by their GP
- IMPORTANT: Minimum age is 8 years. Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum 3 children per adult.
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- If you are less than 24 weeks pregnant, you are required to consult a medical practitioner and have a signed consent form. If you are over 24 weeks pregnant, you are unable to climb.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to the climb. Every participant will undergo an alcohol breath test and will not be permitted to participate if their blood alcohol concentration reading is 0.05% or higher or if they are under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal)
- Participants should be ready to wear a BridgeSuit over their clothing
- Please wear suitable closed-toe rubber-sole shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, that offer comfort, support and grip. PVC and leather soled shoes are not suitable.
- Lockers are provided, as loose objects including but not limited to cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, handbags and any other personal items cannot be taken on the bridge.
- The experience involves climbing high ladders and catwalks, prolonged stair climbing, uneven surfaces and narrow passage ways and exposure to all weather conditions
- Failure to be at the check-in point at the specified departure time or to meet any of the above requirements will result in cancellation without refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Wow! This is a must do when in Sydney. All staff were friendly and professional but a massive shout out has to be…
Amazing and Exhilarating!
I can't say enough good things about this experience! It was the highlight of my 3-week trip to Australia and New…
Lincoln, United Kingdom20143
A must do when in Sydney
Can I give it more than 5 star! This is a truly must do if your ever in Sydney! It exceeded my expectations above…
Isle of Man, United Kingdom3514
A must do
Such a well oiled machine. Could not fault this activity at all. The staff were all amazing and friendly. I…
Hair raising climb had
This being mine & my friends second climb . The rain this time held off . ✌️ But the humidity was cactus sweating…
Sue and Adrian225
Amazing experience, I hate heights!!
We came to Sydney for the climb, with some friends for one of their 60th birthdays. I don’t like heights but had…
Las Vegas, Nevada6426
Stunning Views Only Accessible with Mediocre Tour
They offer several options from sunset, express, etc. I opted for the regular tour which lasted about 3 hours. I…
Port Orchard, Washington60
If you like adventure and spectacular views of sydney harbor this is a must. A little pricey but worth it. A…
Did the Express climb. In my opinion just as good as the full climb in that it took you to the very top but was 1…
This was the highlight of our Sydney trip. The views were incredible. I recommend going to the summit/highest part…
- Sydney Harbour Bridge, BridgeClimb, and 3 more
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071