View all photos (28)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
6 days round trip give you opportunity to discover the top high light sightseeing in north part of Oman. Dive deep in sparkling blue clean water pools in wadi bani khalid and wadi shab, spend 1 night in the desert wahiba sands and watch the stunning sunset and enjoy dune bashing with our experience tour guide , Cross Range of Al Hajar mountain, Visit Grand canyon and Green Mountain, visit very old abandoned villages, Visit Nizwa the old Capital of Oman you will have enough time to stroll in Nizwa market and Nizwa fort, watch the turtles in the evening in Ras al Jinz,and many more sightseeing. kindly read the itinerary for more details. • Travel in comfort 4x4 Air-Conditioned vehicle • 3 Dinner and 5 breakfast included • All fees and taxes Included • live the local life • Private Tour • Pick up and Drop off Hotels, Port (For shore excursions passengers), Airport, Residence
Muscat-Sinkhole - Wadi Shab -...
Ras Al Had- Wadi Bani Khalid-...
Nizwa Fort and Market- Green...
Nizwa-Jabreen Castle- Misfah Al...
Grand canyon- Wadi Bani Auf-...
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- English speaking Guide
- Hotels, Port, Airport, Residence Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Bimmah Sinkhole
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Sur Maritime Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Bani Khalid
- Entry/Admission - Ibra Ladies Souk
- Entry/Admission - Zukait Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Souk
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Akhdar
- Entry/Admission - Birkat Al Mouz Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Jibreen Castle
- Entry/Admission - Misfat al Abreyeen
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Ghul - Oman's Grand Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Track Wadi Bani Awf
- Nizwa fort fees entrance
- Entry/Admission - Nizwa Fort Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We were two people on this private tour with our guide David. Everything went as planned. Pickup on time, hotels adequate, 4WD vehicle comfortable for 6 days on the road, our guide friendly, knowledgable, and willing to adjust to our quirks and desires. This tour (Malak) is soft…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Oman Tours
Worth the trip up to Jabel Akhdhar
Our guide Salim arrive on time and we travel to Nizwa. The fort alone is worthe the trip. Alos went up to the green…
Fantastic insight into Muscat.
Our guide for this half day tour was Salim. His local knowledge was amazing and made the tour. From the outset we w…
Day Trip to Wahiba Sands
Its an amazing Desert with soft sands, camels around walking happily, very nice for Dunes Bashing and Sunset photo …
A grand day out
This trip was the highlight of our week in Oman . We visited Oman not really knowing what to expect . What a hidden…
Brilliant day out
Be prepared for a long day out, but it's worth every minute of your time. Nizwa is full of traditional charm with i…
Amazing Tour and guide!!
We enjoyed this tour so much!! Our guide, Salim, was friendly, knowledgeable and made the day special and fun! It…
This tour is an absolute must!!
My teenage daughter and I arranged a full day stopover in Muscat, with plans to get out and see the city. I have al…
Our private tour felt like we were سليم [Salīm's] welcome guests for the day.
سليم [Salīm] was a very knowledgeable + friendly guide. Tip: Plan your trip early in your itinerary! Seriously…
A most wonderful day
This trip is so worthwhile. The journey is fascinating passing through an ever changing landscape. Very dramatic. …
Great trip and agency! I would recommend the tour
The trip is a bit pricey but I don't regret purchasing the package. The agency is flexible to adjusting the itinera…
Amazing Omani experience with Abdullah
Our group of 3 arrived in Oman not knowing what to expect but we left more than impressed by the surreal beauty of …
FANTASTIC TRIP AND GUIDE
I knew Oman was a hidden jewel even before visiting but turned out to be even better than I thought! I recommend …
Great intro to Muscat
We arranged this tour for our second day in Muscat. We were pleased when it was Abdullah who met us in our hotel lo…
Excellent family day with Abdullah
We spent a great day with Abdullah, who took us (family of four) to Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole in December, 2019…
Wadi beni khalid and desert
Even if the road to the wadi and the desert was long from Muscat (3 hours) it was the best experience we had in Oma…
- Bimmah Sinkhole, Wadi Shab, and 13 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071