Oman's Highlights in 6 Nights 7 Days
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY 2: MUSCAT CITY TOUR – SUNSET CRUISE DAY 3: MUSCAT- BIMAH SINKHOLE – WADI TIWI - SUR DAY 4:SUR- AL KAMIL – DESERT DAY 5:DESERT- IBRA – BIRKAT AL MAUZ – NIZWA DAY 6: NIZWA – BAHLA – JABREEN – AMOUAGE- MUSCAT DAY 7: MUSCAT-BARKA – NAHKL – AIN THOWARAH -DEPARTURE
- 2 nights at Ramee Guestline Hotel Muscat (deluxe room)
- 1 night at Ras al Hadd Beach Hotel (std room)
- 1 night at Arabian Oryx Camp (standard room)
- 1 night at Al Diyar Hotel Nizwa (standard room)
- 1 night at Ramada Hotel Muscat (standard room)
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel from day 2 to day 7
- Buffet dinner at the hotel on day 3 & 4
- Half-Day Muscat City tour with an English speaking guide cum driver
- Sunset Cruise for 02 hours with transfers
- Airport transfers to/from the hotel in Muscat
- 5 days roundtrip as per itinerary with English speaking guide cum driver in an air conditioned car
- Water during the tour
- Oman visa
- Any personal expenses
- Entrance fees for Nizwa fort.
- Tips for guides, drivers and hotel staff
- Meals if not mentioned in the program
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not holding any bookings, confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Check-in 1400 Hrs & Check-out 1200 Hrs; Early check-in & late check out charges will be applicable if requested by guests
- Program might has to be changed due to natural circumstances
- Prices are valid from 01st October 2017 to 30 Sep 2018 (excluding Christmas eve, peak season, New Year’s eve, Easter and local holidays)
- Entrance fee at the Nizwa fort USD 13 Per person.
- All Museum / forts visits are subject to change without notice. Museums are normally closed on, Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays. Similarly visits to forts may be changed without notice since certain forts are often closed temporarily for renovations on a regular basis.
- Oman government is planning to introduce a 5% VAT from 01 Jan 2018 on wards. However, we did not reckon VAT in the above package cost as we are waiting for more clarity on the subject from the concerned authority. We will keep you posted, once the law is enacted by the government.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BAHWAN TOURISM LLC
We spent 7 nights end of Feb with our toddler twins and we cannot praise enough the service and facilities. It is a…
Historically famous travel company!
The main office is located in Qurum at the end of the bypass next to Qurum roundabout. The main office is on the gr…
- Mutrah Souq, Jibreen Castle, and 4 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071