View all photos (90)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Go off-the-beaten-track to lesser-known but beautiful Arctic spots on this guided tour from Tromso. In the company of a photographer-guide, travel to picture-perfect locations along the fjords; take your own photos while your guide also snaps professional pictures for you to keep as souvenirs. Enjoy roasting sausages over a cozy fire, while your guide provides insight into the area. A maximum group size of eight people ensures an intimate experience.
- Guided Norwegian fjords tour from Tromso
- Photographer-guide provides at least five fjords souvenir photos
- Snacks and hot drinks included plus free Wi-Fi in the van
- Small group size ensures personalized attention
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pickup from the center of Tromso. If you want to wear a thermal suit on the tour, be sure to mention your size when booking. Board the comfortable vehicle and settle in for the journey through some of Arctic Norway's most picturesque fjords. Take advantage of the photo opportunities as you make several stops at different sites. If you don't have a professional camera, you can rent one for an additional fee. Your guide also snaps pictures along the way, so you can be sure you will have some great shots to remember the day. While traveling, feel free to request a stop if something catches your eye. Your guide is flexible and, with a small group, everyone gets personal attention. At a specially selected location, your guide builds a campfire, where you sip hot drinks and roast sausages before getting back into the vehicle for the return journey (vegetarian option available; request when booking). Take advantage of the van's free Wi-Fi to upload and share photos and then conclude your trip with a drop-off at your Tromso hotel.
- Professional guide
- Magic Ice Bar(Kaigata street) pickup and drop-off to your hotel
- Hot drinks
- Thermal suit
- Pictures (to be emailed if you provide an email address to the guide on the trip day)
- Free WI-FI
- Professional camera can be hired for an extra fee of 800NOK (Canon 5D Mk II , Canon 24-105mm f4 , 2 batteries +tripod and memory card) on request
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Enjoy the Arctic
Horia and his tour were exceptional! Highly recommended fjord tour with very knowledgeable, enjoyable and fun…
San Diego, California124
Beautiful Sights, Amazing Time!
We went on the tour with Horia and we are so glad we booked this! It looked like the weather was going to take a…
One of the best nights of my life.
I can't think of a way that our experience of the northern lights could be any more perfect. Our guide Horia…
Awesome guide and amazing experience!
It was a very cloudy night in Tromso and our hopes for seeing the Northern lights were diminishing. Our guide,…
My best Bucket List experience yet...!
WOW... our "Chasing the Northern Lights" adventure was more exhilarating than I ever imagined...! I'll admit my…
Great Experience crossing one off the Wishlist!
If you haven't booked this one yet, do so pronto! Our guide Andrei was really nice and knowledgable. He brought us…
Fantastic tour - very much recommend
Great small group activity. Horia was a fabulous host who looked after us all very well. He was attentive and…
Wonderful time crossing one off the bucket list
There is no substitute for a knowledgeable and dedicated guide: and Andrei is both. He has meters and apps and…
Great night with Northern Light Safari
Since this excursion was cancelled,I was moved to another operator called NORTHERN LIGHTS SAFARI. Not only I saw…
Andres was a great guide. The trip was worth it just for hearing the amount of knowledge he had, seeing the Aurora…
- Enjoy the Arctic
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071