View all photos (384)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Blue LagoonStop: 2 hours - Admission includedExperience the radiant powers of geothermal seawater. Relaxing. Rejuvenating. Unforgettable.Read more
- Silica mud mask
- Use of towel
- 1st drink of your choice
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- Transportation to/from the Blue Lagoon
- You can rent towels and thick cotton robes at Blue Lagoon. They are also included in our different entrance types.
- If you have bought a package deal from a bus company you can still upgrade to the Experience spa package once you arrive at Blue Lagoon.
- For those who are travelling light it’s worth mentioning that silica mud mask is available for free in buckets around the lagoon and that Blue Lagoon shower gel and Blue Lagoon hair conditioner is complimentary in the showers.
- We welcome children 2 years and older, however we do expect children to be at their best behavior as most of our guests come here to relax and enjoy some tranquility.
- The depth of the lagoon is 90-160 cm/ 2,9-5,3 ft and therefore it is important to watch children closely. For safety reasons all children of 8 years and younger required to wear arm floaters while in the Lagoon. We do offer arm floaters free of charge for those who need them upon entering the lagoon. However if you prefer you can of course bring and use your own.
- Ages 2-13 are free of charge when accompanied by their guardians (1 adult can supervise maximum of 2 children)
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Duration: 1–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071