per adult (price varies by group size)
R 9 775,29
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Any other hotel/guesthouse in Höfn (just inform us and we will confirm with you if we can pick you up from there)
- Hornafjörður Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105182P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knee/leg/hip problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier?
- Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier price starts from R 9 572,14. Discover and book Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier cancellation policy?
- Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier?
- Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier is hosted by Marina Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Marina Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Jeep Tour from Höfn | Jökulsárlón, Diamond Beach & Secret Glacier on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105182P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Glacier LagoonStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Vatnajokull GlacierStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3FellsfjaraStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in November 2018
#1 of 2 Transportation in Hofn
- 329HowardG00You Won't Miss the Blue Lagoon with this AlternativeThis is an excellent experience. The main thermal pool is very large. You could get lost at night with the steam and darkness (there are plenty of employees to ask for help). The seven-step treatment is worth the extra money unless you have done that many times before. It is a bonus for the skin and relaxation (maybe not the cold pool). Everything is spotless clean and modern. You can also get drinks in the pool and a small care on the way out. You definitely need reservations as they fill up and you won't get a walk-in ticket.
- O340ZYjamesh00Amazing venue, spoilt by the weather!We came last Tuesday when it rained all day and then was very windy at night. It was almost painful to be out the water the wind off the sea was that cold. We did the 7 step ritual and it was really good. Quiet sauna room with the view out onto the sea. Then the cold mist shower Salt scrub, we did each other as it is slightly more fun and personal. The steam room was something else, I've never been in such a room where only with the lights could you see where you were going, so steamy and it was great. Boys sit above your lady and massage her back and neck, major brownie points! Then out to shower off and then back to the pool via the walk in plunge pool, wondered why no one else went in, the boys weren't happy and they warmed up eventually in the main pool. You can preload your wrist band with your card to purchase drinks at the bar (max 3 each) the Christmas beer was so good I've ended up making some home. Tip for winter take a hat for the pool. Toilet side of the bar, plenty of little places for pictures. Cafe, bar and small gift shop as you leave. Expensive but better than the blue lagoon. Definitely go here, no brainer!
- RSGBennett00Iceland - Nature On Steroids!!!!We booked through Marina Travel their Iceland, 7 Day Self Drive Golden Circle, South Coast, Snaefellsnes, and Reykjavik trip. The day by day, highlight by highlight, mapped itinerary provided by email was incredibly detailed. All questions I posed to Marina about same, and options, were responded to promptly and in a really friendly manner. From car pick up at Keflavik airport, to departure drop off, our trip went exactly as the itinerary suggested it would. The accommodation is certainly not five star, but perfectly warm, spacious, clean, own bathrooms, all with attached restaurants precluding any need to head out again after arrival in the evening. Iceland is nature on steroids, mind boggling views around every corner, and the suggested stopping points are jaw dropping. There is quite a lot of driving involved necessarily between these sights, but so worth it, even the driving journey requires a lot of stopping where you can on the side of the road for photographs. Note that the trip necessitates driving back to Reykjavik in steps from the furtherest point of the trip. The Blue Lagoon is not to be missed, allow at least a couple of hours here! It is self drive so driving times, times spent at sights, lunch stop, need to be considered in respect of getting to hotel or nearby for dinner, but we had 13 hours of daylight. We found that having dinner on the way back to the hotels worked well. Keep the car full of petrol even though Marina show all these on the itinerary! My NZ SIM card would not operate GPS, but the Vodafone kiosk at the airport quickly and cheaply installed an Iceland Sim, problem solved! We loved Reykjavik, hotel was the favourite, such an easy quaint city to walk to and around, plenty of restaurants. Driving in Iceland, even on the righthand side of the road and in Reykjavik was easy, very little traffic, plenty of car parking at sights (need to pay generally!). Highly recommend this trip, and Iceland should be on everyone’s bucket list!!!
- chowd13700Bespoke 7 days private tour.Marina Travel organized a bespoke 7 days private tour for my visit. Weather during my stay was not the best, girlfriend said horrible actually, rained everyday, but being an outdoor person who enjoy trekking and simple mountaineering, I told myself hey, this is Iceland and this is Nature, if one expects guaranteed sunshine go somewhere else. Apart from the weather, not something Marina Travel can control, the arrangement was impeccable. This is my second time to Iceland so I have ideas where I want to visit and where to stay, and Marina Travel planned everything in great details with all the additional activities according to my requests. Perhaps of this reason and Marina Travel was trying to follow my "instructions" too much, my choice of accommodation did not quite suit the itinerary - the travel time to the hotel was too long (5-6 hours) on a 2 days, Marina Travel could have told me rather than "pleasing" me so I can make an informed choice; a suggestion. Special mention must go to my guide/driver Josip, he was really wonderful, always went the extra miles, not only compensating the poor weather, but making the trip memorable. I will recommend Marina Travel to friends going to Iceland.
- Trek71577000Amazing placeWHOW WHOW WHOW Just go and experience this amazing place. This place wasn't on my list of places to visit but after hearing lots of people raving about it we had to give it a try. We took the Pure pass package with the 7 step Ritual Spa without transfer since taking a taxi feom our hotel there worked out cheaper for us. It was just amazing from the minute you stepped into the thermal pool. Make sure to bring a water proof case for you phone if you need to take photos. If not be prepared to pay over price for one there
- KevinMichelle00Highly Recommend Marina Travel for IcelandWe did an 18 day personalised tour for Iceland with Marina Travel incorporating the 17 day Self-Drive tour and Heimay Island. Marina Travel excelled themselves. The tour was extremely well organised with a detailed itinerary providing activities for each day which we could choose to do or not do. We tried to do almost everything and focussed on the landscapes. We are not overlly interested in museums and the like but prefer nature so focussed on those itinerary items. Iceland is an incredible country and Marina Travel made our experience wonderful. We would not hesitate to use them again!
- SageGirl201500Lovely experienceWe just loved this experience! The private transfer was very helpful! The spa and facilities are first rate! The location of Sky Lagoon right in town is very convenient. The water was clean and the employees were are helpful!
- Mary_AnnB92200The perfect way to end a dayA visit to the Sky Lagoon at sunset is the perfect way to end a day of sightseeing. A drink in the warm waters followed by the relaxing Seven Step Ritual is jus the thing to soothe you before setting out to do more the next day.
- travelingboski00Bucket List VisitWe landed in Iceland early in the morning, however, our hotel room in Reykjavik wouldn't be ready until 4 in the afternoon. We decided to book the afternoon at Blue Lagoon. I'm so glad we did; it was the perfect way to unwind after a day of cramped airline seats. We booked the bus pickup from the airport, stored our luggage and enjoyed a couple of hours at the lagoon. We then booked a bus that took us to our hotel in Reykjavik. It does get crowded in the dressing areas, but the lagoon is large enough that you can find your own little spot to relax.
- maryfY4859RG00Totally rejuvenating after a long flight & a long day ahead of us!We were not prepared for how absolutely fantastic the Blue Lagoon was! We four were quite exhausted after a night flight from Chicago (landing at 6:30 a.m.), but picked up our rental car and made it to our 9-10 a.m. scheduled arrival with time to spare. Flip flops and toiletries not needed, plastic bags provided for wet suits after. We booked the “comfort” package and loved the towel, smoothie, and glop of facial mud! Can always add more drinks or different muds by using your wristband. We did some other hot springs while in Iceland but this was definitely the most iconic!!
- jennifersI175FQ00MehNot what you think it's going to be. Did the whole 7-step. Should have just gone down to the local pool from my B&B.
- Barbara D00Overpriced and Disappointing TourWhat was meant to be a full-day private tour eventuated in, what was essentially, a very expensive driver. Whilst some beautifully scenic and remote sites were explored, the overall tour was disappointing. Not only did it end early (at 3:30 pm), but the driver lacked the perspicacity necessary of a private tour guide.
- Tommie H00Great destination just make sure to read carefully!The Blue Lagoon was fantastic and having the ticket paid for made it easy to get into the facility. I wish there had been a little more clarity on the actual package. Read the description carefully to make sure you understand what you are getting in the package. That and the transportation is the only reason for not giving them a five. We had a communication issue with what bud was coming to get us and exactly where it was picking us up as well as what you needed to show them to get back on the bus from the Lagoon. It all worked out and it was a great experience overall!
- BillC51200Blue Lagoon - Waste of MoneyWhat a waste of time and money. The Blue Lagoon is over rated, over priced, the staff were mostly indifferent and the complementary drink was a warm beer. To add to a poor experience in the lagoon our booked bus transfer back to Reykjavik was a no show and the taxi back to Reykjavik cost us US$160.00. If you want a blue lagoon experience put some blue vegetable dye in a hot tub and sit in there with a beer.
- Rose E00Definitely worth the money.The Blue Lagoon was wonderful. We chose the comfort package which include a glass of wine or other beverage, a face mask, and the time to relax and enjoy. It is definitely worth the money spent. I highly recommend after a day of riding horses or hiking as it is soothing for those muscles you haven’t used in awhile.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Amazing - 100/10. Lyn was an amazing guide, super knowledgeable about the area and happy to share stories. Will absolutely use them again if/when we're back in the area.
Written 10 July 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that you had a great time in Iceland. We hope to see you again.
Written 26 July 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.