Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- This full day tour stars after the pick-up at your hotel. - Our tour will include the following itinerary: - King Christ Monument: - The tour ride will cross the striking April 25th Bridge. - Edward Park VII visit - We will go through our itinerary by a walking tour through its streets. -Bairro Alto walking tour with panoramic view. -Belem - Than you will have free time for a lunch. - After lunch we will continue our tour towards beautiful and mystical Sintra. - Sintra is a fascinating town with a variety of historic monuments, castles with a moorish heritage and lavish palaces. - We will follow our route in direction to Atlantic Ocean toward Praia do Guincho. - The returning tour towards Lisbon will be through seaside coast so you may enjoy its natural beauty with a stop at Boca do Inferno in Cascais and Estoril. - The tour will be finalized in your hotel.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Most travellers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Watermelon Experiences
Amazing horseback riding experience on the beach
This was one of our highlights from our Lisbon trip back in September. The horse riding beach is something I still …
Horseback riding through Natural Preserve Almada, Portugal
Watermelon Experiences provided an amazingly wonderful day and experience for us. This ride through the Natural Pre…
Really nice trip!
The trip was great! Carlos picked us up at the hotel and drove us to the farm. On the way there he was showing us s…
Incredible Beach Riding Experience
The beach riding experience was the highlight of our vacation in Portugal. The direct pick up and drop off at our h…
It´s been a wonderful experience to ride a horse above the hills, through vine yards and olive trees - in good comp…
Super friendly people and we'll treated horses
We got to have an amazing experience on horseback. The horses were well trained and looked after. The people made u…
5 star horse riding experience in mountains!
My boyfriend and l spent amazing time with Carlos and his team. Carlos took us from the hotel right to the place an…
Lovely Day in Lisbon with Filipe....
This was a nice relaxing tour with all the right stops. Felipe (our guide) was warm, welcoming and knowledgeable. W…
Fantastic experience. Very well organised upon request for tailor-made private beach horse riding ..
A Wonderful Tour of Almada - A must DO
This 1/2 day tour to Almada with Watermelon Experiences was simply superb. Courteous, punctual, and ohh so knowled…
We had a great time. The beaches were spectacular. Carlos was fantastic taking time out of his busy schedule to sho…
A fantastic full day riding in the Arrabida National Park
Booked this tour through Viator.com (a Tripadvisor site) After booking our contact reached out to us to clarify pi…
Fabulous horseback riding experience!
My husband and I booked the Horseback Riding in Arrabida Louro Mountain Trail via Viator. The process was very eas…
As professional, I must say that it is not easy to find partner as Watermelon, their know how and expertise are dif…
- Bairro Alto, Guincho Beach, and 4 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
from ZAR 1,325.72*
Popular: Booked by 19 047 travellers!
from ZAR 1,060.57*
Popular: Booked by 421 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lisbon Monuments
What time does Lisbon Monuments start?
Lisbon Monuments will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Lisbon Monuments on Tripadvisor
How much is Lisbon Monuments?
Lisbon Monuments price starts from R 2 941,08. Discover and book Lisbon Monuments on Tripadvisor
What is the Lisbon Monuments cancellation policy?
Lisbon Monuments cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lisbon Monuments on Tripadvisor