Select Date and Travellers
R 4 068,82
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Looking to travel from Coimbra up to Lisbon and you would like to enjoy an amazing day stoping in the most amazing places in Portugal? If you don't have transportation this is a perfect way to spend a full day without stress looking where to go, where to park your car, or how much time it will take to get there. We will drive you from Coimbra up to Lisbon (Tour + Transfer) in an easy and comfortable way. All our tours can be customised. Just drop us a message and we can plan our day together. This tour starts in Coimbra and ends in Lisbon. We can make stops in Batalha, Fátima, Tomar, Alcobaça, Óbidos, Nazaré. All of them won't be possible to get to know in one day (specially winter days) but all depends on how much time you would like to spend in each place. Important: The price includes 1 travel bag and a small one per person. If you have more than this number per person or really big travel bags, just let us know during your booking for the best arrangement for the transportation.
- You'll start atCoimbraOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de FatimaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Batalha MonasteryStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Monastery of AlcobacaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4NazaretStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 5Obidos VillageStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atLisbonLisbon, PortugalWe can drop you off at your hotel, hostel or other place in Lisbon region, just send me a message and we will discuss all the details.See address & details
- Ginjinha of Óbidos - Liquor
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Monuments Entrances/Fees
- We can have our lunch at a local restaurant or we can do a picnic at a local park
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Alcobaca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Diogo Local Best Friend
A great private tour with my wife and two other friends.
Aveiro and Belmonte were the centers of our private tour and Diogo took us to about nine different historic sites. …
Diogo was an incredible guide for a full day private tour. He told a fiend and I to Obidos, Nazaré, Fatima, and 2 …
Diogo is a really good guide who have planned a very organized day tour for us. He got plenty of knowledge of the …
Private Tour with Diogo who is truly your Local Best Friend
Diogo rates 10+stars!!! We took 2 day tours with Diogo, one in the Sintra area and the other seeing Obidos, Nazare,…
We went from Alcobaça to Batalha, Fatima, Tomar, Nazaré and Óbidos
Diogo is an excellent guide. The tour was individual, i saw everything what I wanted. He was very friendly and new …
Great private tour
We are six Thai travellera. Diogo do a quick reponse after we contact him by the website. The trip begins at 8.30 a…
Tour to Tomar
Messaged Diogo very last minute and was thrilled that he was available for a half day tour to Tomar. Well the half …
Highly recommend Diogo for an experience you won’t forget! Diogo took a group of us for a day tour. He had great re…
Diogo and his assistant picked 6 of us up on time with a nice cool van and cold water. We discussed where we wanted…
Three couples, wonderful friends, spent a full day with Diogo on our 11-day visit to Portugal. Our day with him was…
Diogo took us on a 1/2 day tour of Tomar and the surrounding region which tourned into an all day tour. It was an a…
Our Local Best Friend
We had such a great time with Diego. We spent a whole day with him and visited 3 different cities. In esch of them,…
Unforgettable Tour of Amazing Sites in Portugal
I only did some cursory research before my trip to Portugal. I was interested in seeing Alcobaca, Baltalha, Tomar a…
Half-day tour was so great that we extended it into a full-day tour!
Diogo met us at our apt-hotel exactly on time and with some delicious pastels de Belém as well as bottles of cold w…
Private tour with Diogo
Diogo is an excellent tour guide, He speaks english really well, and very informative. He pick us up on time from …
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos
What time does Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos start?
Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos?
How much is Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos?
Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos price starts from R 4 190,24. Discover and book Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos cancellation policy?
Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour From Coimbra to Lisbon with stops in Batalha Alcobaça Fatima Óbidos on Tripadvisor