View all photos (257)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour makes it super easy to pack in a little daytime history in between exploring Amsterdam’s vibrant nightlife. Even if you’re planning on visiting the Anne Frank House separately on your own, this tour follows her path through the city’s the Jewish Quarter with a guide who’s well brushed up on his WWII history.
You'll start at
Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1
Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam, NetherlandsDeparture Point: In front of the Jewish Historical Museum Note: this tour does NOT start at the Anne Frank House! Address: Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1 You can recognize your guide by the orange 360 umbrella Directions: Tram 14, tram stop Waterloo Square (Waterlooplein)
See address & details
- 1Joods Historisch MuseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Portuguese SynagogueStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3DokwerkerStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Auschwitz MonumentStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5360 AmsterdamStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6Dam SquareStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Statue of Anne FrankStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 8Anne Frank HouseStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Anne Frank House
Westermarkt 20, 1016 GV Amsterdam, NetherlandsTour ends in front of the Anne Frank House (entrance ticket is NOT included).
See address & details
- Follow the footsteps of Anne Frank with a guide who knows the way
- Get an inside look from your guide's precise storytelling and props
- Easy-to-find departure spot in Amsterdam makes meeting your group simple
- Small-group size keeps the walking tour intimate
What to Expect
Your walking tour of Amsterdam’s Jewish Quarter starts at an easy-to-find central meeting spot. Once the group of no more than 15 has assembled, you’ll follow your guide to explore the area on foot, tracing Anne Frank’s footsteps during WWII. Get helpful insights into the history of the city during WWII, as well as information on Anne Frank and her family. Your guide will share documents and pictures that relate to stories from the era. You’ll learn about how families, such as the Franks, were offered secret hiding places. Stop at the Jewish Historical Museum, the Auschwitz Monument, and the Portuguese Synagogue. Your tour ends outside Anne Frank House where you can choose to wait in line to explore the museum on your own (own expense) or continue on with your day in Amsterdam.
Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, 1011 PL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Anne Frank House, Westermarkt 20, 1016 GV Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Local English-speaking guide
- Live entertainment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission/time at Anne Frank's House is not included
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the Jewish Historical Museum and the Portuguese Synagogue.
- Entry/Admission - Joods Historisch Museum
- Entry/Admission - Portuguese Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Anne Frank House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance ticket to Anne Frank House is not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please check the weather predictions and dress accordingly
- Entrance ticket to the Portuguese Synagogue and to the Jewish Historical Museum are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter either of these buildings.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Visited Amsterdam some time back and one tour that is a must take is this one our guide was brilliant he explained everything in detail a must see tour.
Date of experience: April 2019
Although the weather was very cold and windy, it was very sunny! Marjoke was our guide for the tour, such a wonderful person,very knowledgeable and passion about all aspects of Amsterdam,Anne Frank and the Jewish quarter we visited. Would recommend this tour and especially…
Very nice and impressive museum, very touching to see her history. Easy walking tour and worth to visit during off season during a rainy day along the canal in Amsterdam.
Date of experience: November 2019
Great Walking Tour Guide was excellent Jewish Quarter & Anne Frank Story were very informative. Glad I purchased.
Date of experience: March 2020
Response from 360Amsterdamtours, Front Office Manager at Jewish Quarter Anne Frank Walking Tour in Amsterdam
Responded 3 weeks ago
Hi! It is good to hear you could learn and enjoy the tour. I am sure the walk showed important details our tour guides always put so much effort on it. We appreciate your comments. Thanks again...
As painful and heartbreaking as it is, newer generations of all races, color of skin , language and religion, need to render homage to this living memory. We need to know better and avoid the still current losses and wars against the humankind
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: 360 Amsterdam
Rijksmuseum walking tour.
Very interesting and informative. Alberto is very knowledgeable and friendly and made this tour great.
Rinks museum with Alberto
Very good tour, my wife and I really enjoy it, we want to see more of this museum !! He explain very well all the d…
Very informative tour with Talia
We very much enjoyed our tour with Talia which was extremely interesting and informative and gave us a lot of histo…
I was lucky enough to have Talia do a private and personalized walking tour of Van Gogh in Amsterdam. Talia gave u…
Ended up with a private tour!
What a great time my dad and I had. Our guide was Timo. He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. I learned so much and…
Our guide was very knowledgeable, he knew his way around the Rijksmuseum and its recent architectural developments.…
Walking Tour of Riskmuseum with Alberto.
Had a wonderfully 2 hour private tour with Alberto of the Rijks. Alberto has advanced degrees in Art History and ha…
360 Amsterdam tours
Fabulous even more educational than going inside the Anne Frank house!!! Amazing 2hr of straight walking really hel…
We visited Amsterdam in June 2019 as part of a family vacation. We were disappointed that we could not reserve a t…
Went to the wrong tour
I booked and paid for the Amsterdam Red Light District tour but accidentally ended up going on this tip-based tour …
Anne Frank walking tour with Timo
We've booked the tour and spent a great morning discovering the history of Amsterdam as well as Frank's family in t…
We did canal cruise and walking tour with Timo - he was Outstanding! Best tour guide we have had ever!
The canal tour was just magical. You could see all the buildings and the monuments from the water, so you weren't …
Great small tour!
I will start off by saying : WHAT'S INCLUDED ( didn't get these) Local guide (was not a local) Hot chocolate( didn…
Fascinating Anne Frank walking tour - lovely tour guide
With Talia as our friendly and knowledgeable guide and the rain stopping on cue we found this to be our short break…
Anne Frank walking tour
Extremely interesting tour with an amazing guide. Highly recommended when you are visiting Amsterdam.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071