Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Madrid - Avila - Salamanca - Porto
Porto - Coimbra - Fatima
Fatima - Batalha - Nazare -...
Lisbon - Caceres - Cordoba
Cordoba - Seville
Seville - Ronda - Costa del Sol
Costa del Sol - Granada
Granada - Toledo - Madrid
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Guided visits: Porto, Lisbon, Córdoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra and Generalife Gardens), and Toledo
- Travel insurance
- Bilingual tour in English and Spanish
- Accomodation at selected class
- Entry/Admission - Douro River
- Entry/Admission - Damasquinados Suarez
- Lisbon Local City Tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus. Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (i.e. cot, meals, etc) should be paid directly to the hotel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Julia Travel Madrid
Excellent transportation service!
My daughter had a early morning ride scheduled. Driver was at the hotel on time. Driver was courteous and profes…
I was not supported by employee but manager was very professional.
I went to but a ticket for 4 days tour. The lady on counter was rude. Other people are not much helpful. Manager wa…
Knowledgeable Tour Guide & Professional Organization
We took a full day tour to Toledo on Feb 20. The coordination is professional, well organized. Great value. Pers…
It was okay.
The Segway experience in its own is pretty fun especially if it’s your first time. Loved it. However kind of expect…
A great way to spend NYE in Madrid
We were in Madrid to enjoy New Year's. The segway tour was a really enjoyable way to go around the park. Allen who …
Toledo Lite - At Best
First, I’ll qualify this review by saying I arranged it quickly after deciding I didn’t want to make my own travel …
Madrid Segway tour downtown 1.5
Overall very disappointing. Saw very little of Madrid. We had booked a 1.5 hour downtown tour but the guide was i…
This was a great tour, perhaps my favorite one we've done across Barcelona, Sevilla,,Cordoba, and Madrid. Chris wa…
Great tour of Avila and Segovia
This full day tour was well narrated in both English and Spanish. Manolo, our guide, repeated everything exactly i…
My friend and I chose this tour at the last minute after deciding that trying to visit these sights alone would be …
Toledo is beautiful and our tour was great
We took a half day trip from Madrid with Julia travel and while I want MORE time in this lovely city, our tour, and…
Nice short tour
Content was fascinating Tour guide was grand Great half day trip from Madrid we were back in time for lunch and had…
Excellent tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and kept the tour interesting. I learned so much in the 2 hours …
Do not book this tour!
DO NOT BOOK THIS THROUGH SANDEMAN FREE WALKING TOUR- RIP OFF. We booked this tour assuming it was delivered by S…
Nor a good guide .
the guide has done it too many times before and is tired of his own comments, so he tries to boost the experience b…
- Avila, Salamanca, and 28 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071