The tour starts at the restaurant Escorca, where you can leave yours cars, at 630 meters above sea level.
Then, we will go down during one hour along a paved mountain to join the Canyon of Lluc, where the path begins in the ravine to reach the
Entrefor (start of the Torrente de Pareis). You can visit the end of the canyon Gorg Blau or Sa Fosca, and observe the great rift of more than 200 meters high.
The road is purely mountainous, there are no marked path, but we will move between huge blocks, rocks, and whimsical formations.
The use of climbing techniques or ropes is not necessary if you follow the correct path.
At the end of the tour you can choose if you want to return to the meeting point thank to the public bus or take a boat to join the
Port of Sóller.
During the excursion
• We can often see: goats, rock doves, vermines, blue rock thrushes, martin crags...
• Somotimes: black vultures, martens, kites, voles, ferrerets (endemic toad of Mallorca), bloody nosebeetle, snail Iberellus balerius, bats...
• More than 300 species, 10% of them are Balearic endemic species: pine, oak, reeds, rosemary, Joan steppe, Llimonenca steppe, terebinth, holly, guillomo, nettles, ferns...
The personal equipment of each participant:
• Coñfortable clothes and shoes
• Snack, lunch
• 2.75 €/person (bu ticket
Personal equipment not recommended
• Electronic devices
Equipment provided by Món d'Aventura
• Entitled guide with:
• First aid hit
• Media: mobile
• Rescue and relief materiel
Para más informaciones : http://mondaventura.com/tours-trips-mallorca-pollensa/trekking-hiking-torrent-pareis/