The “Tête d’Or Park” Segway tour takes you to nature two steps away from the city center. You can reach the 105-hectare park by the green way of the Rhône riverbanks. Whether it is the lake, the African plain or the botanical garden, you will discover the numerous surprises that contain the park. At last, you will finish the tour by visiting the International City and the Saône riverbanks.
In 2 hours, you will be practicing Segway off the beaten track and you will get away during an afternoon.
Take a Tour !
Major places crossed in this tour :
• "Vieux Lyon" - (Old Town)
• "Palais de Justice " ("Old Courthouse named 24 columns)
• "Place Bellecour" - (Bellecour square)
• "Berges du Rhône" - (Rhône river banks)
• "Parc de la Tête d'Or"
• "Cité Internationale"
• "Place des Terreaux"
• And if you are nice we can show you one of the numerous very well known passageways named "traboules" which is a corridor allowing different houses to interconnect.