Select Date and Travellers
R 1 374,04
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take a stroll through London’s captivating history on this walking day trip to some of the city’s most notable landmarks. You’ll also get to cruise along the Thames! Highlights of the day: * Visit some of London’s most historical buildings * See what’s inside St Paul’s Cathedral * Cruise along the Thames on our River Thames Boat Ride * Discover the Royal Observatory in Greenwich * Free time to find a great spot for lunch
- You'll start atCity of London Information CentreSt. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX, UKMeeting point: Outside City of London Information Centre, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX Meeting time: 8:15amSee address & details
- 1City of London Information CentreStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2St. Paul's CathedralStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Thames RiverStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4GreenwichStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Royal Observatory GreenwichStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atGreenwichGreenwich, London, UKReturn time and drop-off point: Your tour will finish at approximately 5:00pm and your ticket will allow you to take any return boat you like.See address & details
City of London Information Centre, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX, UK
Greenwich, London, UK
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- River Thames boat ride to Greenwich
- Entry to the Royal Observatory
- Fully guided tour with professional guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Entry/Admission - Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Food and drink unless otherwise stated
- Entry/Admission - City of London Information Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be given a return boat ticket and use it on any boat you choose
- Gratuities are optional
- The Whispering Gallery is temporarily closed and is expected to remain closed until Easter or summer 2020. Access to the Stone and Golden Galleries is unaffected
- Visitors are allowed to take photographs in designated areas within the Cathedral on a non-commercial basis. Filming, the use of flash, additional lighting, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not permitted
- Photography and filming are not permitted in the Whispering Gallery or during services - it should be paused during hourly prayer
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for a visitor with a disability and an accompanying carer or necessary companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival
- This tour is not recommend for people with mobility issues
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the order of this tour might change
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Golden Tours
Pricey but worth every penny tour
Golden Tours UK – We took the golden Tours UK one day package tour starting at London’s Victoria Coach Station and …
Visited York for a weekend with my sister, we bought a ticket for the hop on hop off tour, did the full tour on the…
I'm a Londoner and it was one of the most interesting and fun things I've done in ages!
Really impressed - especially as I've been a Londoner for 25 years! I've never actually been on an open top bus to…
We really enjoyed the open top bus tour. Bruce really kept us informed, interested and entertained. He also made su…
Fun whistlestop open-top bus tour
We opted for the 90-minute open top bus tour, alighting after about an hour to at Piccadilly Circus to explore (vis…
Excellent fun tour with a great guide
Bruce the tour guide made this trip interesting and fun - we had a great time even though the bus had to turn aroun…
Great way to see London
We very much enjoyed our tour around London, got on the bus with no problems , sat on the top, Bruce was a great gu…
Get Bruce to guide you
1st we had a pre record which was awful. THEN BRUCE came onboard and the sun came out! He was GREAT!
Harry Potter Studio Tour
Excellent service and a wonderful and friendly driver Elvio. Coach to the studios was comfortable and Elvio got us …
Amazing Harry Potter Experience
Elvio was an excellent driver, started from London Victoria, it was easy to find. He is very friendly and accommoda…
Bruce was an exceptional tour guide. He was very interesting and throughout the bus ride told us lots of facts we d…
Thanks to Bruce and Colin for the amazing experience. Bruce was really funny, made the tour much more fun. Totally …
Nice trip into the world of Harry Potter.
Driver did a good job (Elvis). Start at Victoria Station, easy to find. Elvis asked if the guests would like to get…
It was a lovely trip, the guid vaughn was informative and very helpful, very funny, we enjoyed our time, tbe covid…
Fantastic, comfortable ride with a bus driver who explained everything and made it a reassuring journey (regarding …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
1 372 reviews
from ZAR 1,825.22*
Popular: Booked by 44 475 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour
What time does Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour start?
Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour will start at 8:15 AM. Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour?
Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour price starts from R 1 397,98. Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour cancellation policy?
Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Greenwich and St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour on Tripadvisor