This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The London Dungeon, Westminster Bridge Road County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Brave the Tyrant boat ride as you journey down the Thames in the dark to meet your fate. Step inside Sweeney Todd’s infamous barber shop on Fleet Street and let him give your life a short back and sides. Then tread cautiously through the streets of Whitechapel, as Jack the Ripper could be lurking just around the corner… You probably think you’ll be safe after that but there’s also the small matter of the Plague, a vengeful Henry VIII and his Executioner and the Torturer who would really like you to talk.
Then, you’ll be sentenced for your crimes (guilty of course) and sent to Newgate Prison to hang, on Drop Dead: Drop Ride.
On the off chance you survive all of that, you’ll round off your journey with a visit to the Dungeon Tavern; hear the latest gossip with the locals!
• An unmissable live walk through experience
• Full on 360 sets with gripping storytelling
• 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
• State of the art theming and special effects
• 2 thrilling underground rides
• From Jack the Ripper to Sweeney Todd, The Plague to the Great Fire of London – it’s cutting edge storytelling at Its best!
• Allow 110 minutes for this experience
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes