Reserve Now & Pay Later
London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Skip the hassle of taking public transportation to London's top attractions. This guided bus tour transports you seamlessly to such landmarks as St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London while providing insight into each. Includes a sightseeing cruise on the River Thames.
You'll start at
The Original Tour - London Bus Tours
Trafalgar House, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UKTour Starts: 1:00 pm, The Original London Visitor Centre (boarding commences at 12:45 pm)
See address & details
- 1Tower of LondonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2St. Paul's CathedralStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Thames RiverStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Mansion House of City of London
- 4Tower BridgeStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by The View from The Shard
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Save time: See London's top attractions in just one day
- Save hassle: Skip tackling the public transportation system
- Learn all about local history and culture from your guide
- Includes a ticket for a cruise on the Thames: Take it on the day or later
The Original Tour - London Bus Tours, Trafalgar House, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UK
Westminster Pier, London SW1A 2JH, UK London Eye Pier, South Bank, London SE1 7PB, UK
- Drive through City of London
- Entry to Tower of London & Crow Jewels, if you selected all entry included option.
- Guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral, if you selected all entry included option.
- Blue Badge English speaking guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 53 people)
- A Thames River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services : We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead
- Please note: St Paul's Cathedral is closed on the following dates: April 10, May 12, June 20, 23, July 4.There will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and longer time spent at the Tower of London.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can choose to take the river cruise on another day and finish the tour at the Tower of London instead of Westminster Pier. The London Eye is a Standard Experience booked at a 6pm time-slot for guaranteed entry (if option selected / from April 1st)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide Leslie then bus driver Steve work together to give us a wonderful experience, showing us small details of London that we would not be able to uncover by ourselves. Although this was our fourth visit to London we could not be happier with this well planned Tour that…
Date of experience: March 2020
One wonderful part of our tour of London was having the wonderful, delightful, knowledgeable SHEILA URBANI as our guide! What an absolute pleasure. So friendly and personable, and she knew everything we were curious about! If I could book her to guide us on every tour, I would!…
Date of experience: February 2020
We LOVED this tour! We saw all the top spots in London in just one day! Our tour guide, Leon was fantastic! He was informative and entertaining. I couldn’t believe all the stuff we packed into one day without feeling rushed. Honestly, we saw so much on this tour we felt like we…
Took this tour with guide Trudy and driver George. Both were very professional and friendly. Trudy was fantastic. We learned a lot of interesting facts about London while being “royally” entertained.
Date of experience: October 2019
Can not say enough about this experience- SHEILA URBANI- You were OUTSTANDING! Such a great day!!! Her knowledge of the sites we toured, her ability to connect with her group and her absolute great attitude made the day one we will never forget. This was our first trip to…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Evan Evans Tours
What can be said about this spectacular construction. All the theories about this place are various, everyone talks…
I always try to go a lot of places in a short period of time. Last time I visited London, I didn’t get to go see St…
This is a bit of a late review for me, but my experience was amazing with this package. My tour company was Golden …
The driver there was terrible, I started feeling sick from his driving. The driver on the way back was a lot bette…
Amazing experienec with great hosts!
My partner and I took the tour on Jan 1st 2020, a lovely way to spend the New Year. Our guide was Sheila and the dr…
A great way to see these sites when you are short on time...
We only had a week in London and wanted to see some of the sites outside the city. We chose the Evan Evans Windsor…
AMAZING Tour, PHENOMENAL GUIDE
Well, better late than never! I went to London back in late February. The tour was EXCEPTIONAL. This is the best wa…
Corona refund - super quick and easy
Corona closure from the US- super easy refund! I was so sad to miss the trip- but my refund was just a click click …
A Fun-Filled Day Just Outside Of London!
My girlfriend and I were referred to Evan Evans by friends who used to live in London. I'm glad we took them up on …
Everything was great!
I was very impressed with how organized everything was. The tour was on time for every stop. Our tour guide Sacha w…
This tour ROCKS!
Evan Evans tour with tour guide Mel Adams was wonderful. During a time of stress and social distancing, it was trul…
Iconic sights with an iconic guide!
My best friend and I decided to spend at week in London and also go to Stonehenge for a day. I was scheduled to jus…
Awesome tour, awesome guide
Awesome tour. We booked our tour through Contiki. Had Nicholas and Kevin as our tour guide and bus driver. Nice bus…
One of my best tours in my entire life !! Amazing, Katiya, our guide is a very professional guide, The Best ... kn…
You should understand that this tour simply provides comfortable shuttle transportation to and from the Harry Potte…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Best of London Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard, with a Cream Tea or London Eye Upgrade
1 465 reviews
Popular: Booked by 14 147 travellers!
London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade
1 009 reviews
Popular: Booked by 10 609 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London
What time does London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London start?
London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London?
How much is London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London?
London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London price starts from US$104,05. Discover and book London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London on Tripadvisor
What is the London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London cancellation policy?
London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book London City Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London and City of London on Tripadvisor