View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Holbox is a beautiful island located on the northern tip of the Yucatan Peninsula. It is located within Yum Balam, the largest ecological reserve in Mexico and therefore there are various animal and plant species such as flamingos, dolphins, corals and reefs. In this tour you will have free time in Holbox where you can just lay in a hammock over the water, or rent and bike and ride around the island. Also, you will visit the Pasion Island which is another little island near to Holbox. Then, you will go to the Cenote Yalahau where you can enjoy the crystalline and refreshing water of this sacred place.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yalahau LagoonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Isla de la PasionStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Visit Cenote Yalahau
- Visit Isla Holbox
- Visit to the island of passion
- Includes 1 hour of cycling to explore the island and go to the hammocks that are in the sea
- Round trip transportation
- Bottled water, beer and soda in the boat
- Air conditioner vehicle
- Box lunch
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Isla de la Pasion
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
- Dock tax
- Does not include drinks in the restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nauticos del Caribe
My favourite place!
My favourite place to go and have a really good time. Food is amazing and free all day (no just one meal), they hav…
We took our tween and teen aged boys on this adventure and it was the highlight of our one week vacation! Each act…
Great unique experience
We’ve been to Xcaret (which we love) so many times over the years we were looking for something totally different. …
This is truly an unspoiled place. Very pretty. Very remote. Reminds me a little of Progresso. Our tour guide Arki m…
The sights were beautiful, but the organisation was a mess. Instead of driving directly to our destination, we drov…
It's was great tour , we had lots of fun, very nice, the best activities park in Mexico, but the don't have all i…
Our trip to Isla Mujeres
This a is nice trip. The boat is clean. They offered us bananas, juice and coffee before boarding. Snorkeling was f…
It was great sailing the Caribbean Sea w a good crew. They were very helpful and friendly to the group.
Quick daylong getaway from Cancun
Nice little island. The south point was good some good picture points there. Highlight of the trip was the golf car…
really eonjoyed our tour.you get to do so many activities on one tour:zipline,kayak,snorkeling,high diving.the grou…
DO NOT book this trip!!!!
I’m not even sure where to start this is so bad. To start it says the tour is 4 hours. Take heed this is not a half…
Clinton and Ann... B00
What a fun place for kids. The Pueblo totally messed with your senses! Really well done! We arrived to Xcaret hotel…
This is great place to visit. Very interesting place to learn about the mayan culture and there history.
SCAM Alert! Drive left us behind. Corrupt company tried to keep my money.
Their driver will leave you behind - ours left us as we waited for pick-up. The tour operator apologized and said t…
Brilliant Day Out!
XelHa pronounced as Shell Ha is a water based eco park so if you or the kids cant or dont want to swim DONT come on…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071