View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Av Michoacán 32, Hipódromo, Cuauhtémoc, 06100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Box lunch ( a fruit and a cookie bar)
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Pedalea Mexico
Fun, cultural Mexico City ride.
Don't be afraid of riding a bike in Mexico City. Our guides explained the rules and guided us easily through…
Paul and June
Cranford, New Jersey30
A fun way to see several Mexico City neighborhoods
A great tour for art lovers who want a close up view of the city! This is an urban bike ride with a fabulous…
Expansive Tour of the City
We covered some ground going from the small neighborhoods into the historic town center and all around. The…
Great way to learn about the city!
We had SUCH a great time! Our tour guides not only showed us a ton of great foods we wouldn’t have otherwise…
This was an awesome tour and my husband and I enjoyed riding bicycles to Coyoacan to visit the Frida Kahlo museum.…
Just a wonderful bike/food tour in Mexico City, you will not be disappointed!!
Just a wonderful bike/food tour, you will not be disappointed and you’ll want to do another one with this tour…
An Enchanting Adventure
Good bikes; flat riding in bike lanes with a bit of onroading; city park stops with historical significance from…
Enjoyed the morning bike tour with Luis. His knowledge about urban art provides a greater appreciation.
A highlight of our trip!
My wife and I wanted to explore Coyoacán and take a nice bike ride in Mexico City — this tour was an incredible…
Fantastic way to see the City and the Frida Kahlo Museum
The guides were knowledgeable and fun! I was great to ride through the city with them clearing traffic out of the…
- Bosque de Chapultepec, Paseo de la Reforma, and 7 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071