Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 1 449,08
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour gives you a Real Bahamian Experience in your own language. Tastes, sights and the overall rhythm of the Island is felt throughout the tour. It is an unforgettable Cultural explosion! Join us and you won't regret it!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parliament SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Fort MontaguStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Queen's StaircaseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Fort FincastleStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Mortimer Candies LtdStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Graycliff Heritage VillageStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Junkanoo World Museum & Arts CentreStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Arawak CayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Fort Fincastle
- Entry/Admission - Junkanoo World Museum & Arts Centre
- Entry/Admission - Arawak Cay
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Heritage Village
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Beautiful shop with the festive costumes. I got try on the beautiful costume and head gear. I love how the youth were practicing drums with the others teachers. Friendly themes and shared their Bahamaian culture.
Response from Toursexclusivos, Guest Relations Manager at Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour
Responded 03 Aug 2019
We are so happy that you enjoyed a Little piece of our culture! We would welcome you to experience the full festival experience on 26 December or 1st January. It was a pleasure to serve you!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bahamas A Sus Ordenes
Had a great experience! On time pick up at the airport and smooth transport! Highly Recommended - especially for la…
Fantastic transportation support!
Simone was professional, punctual, and a delight to work with. We visited the Bahamas for 20 days in December. Simo…
Simone is the BEST!
Simone was FANTASTIC! She provided outstanding personal service for several transportation needs during our 10 day…
Excellent and reliable transportation service from Nassau airport to Palm Cay Marina
Excellent service by our driver Simone driving us from Nassau airport (Lynden Pindling International) the Palm Cay …
BASO provided us transport to/from the airport and we also did the Taste the Real Nassau Flavours tour. Simone was…
Exceptional service - would always use Simone when we’re in Nassau!
Several members of our family used Simone’s service to take us from the airport to our AirBnB as well as to several…
On time, friendly, courteous, proffessional service. It was a large group and we were very comfortable. I would hig…
Used for my brothers funeral very confortable and cozy. Driver was very pleasant, helpful and on time. She went abo…
Excellent and reliable service
On time, courteous, clean, affordable, and reliable. What more could you want? I was pleased and will be using this…
They are the best
Simone is the best. She helped me with the culture. She helped me navigate the island. She knew the best places to…
Re: Tour Guide Simone
I enjoyed my travels with Simone we felt safe and comfortable. Her vehicle was clean and well kept. She picked us u…
Comfortable and trustable
Simone was really kind and trustable. She is also fluent in Spanish, what can help the Brazilians visiting The Baha…
Excellent Customer Service
Mrs. Simone was such a joy. I'm a travel agent and was visitng the Bahamas solo to scope out some of the properties…
Personal Service that's Highly Rated
Simone is a gracious host and driver. She willingly shared her Bahamian history with us to enhance our experience w…
Simone is excellent. She is very knowledgeable and shared lots of interesting history. My favorite stop was the Fis…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour
- Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour price starts from R 1 481,20. Discover and book Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour on Tripadvisor
- Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour on Tripadvisor
- Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour is hosted by Bahamas A Sus Ordenes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bahamas A Sus Ordenes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tasty Rythm and Rock Tour on Tripadvisor