Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
R 5 538,38
per group (up to 2)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You will drive your own super cool three wheeled Scooter that navigates you to see the best attractions by way of GPS Tour. The GPS App is full of history and information on Cayman which you will receive via tablet GPS as you drive along. You are free to stop for beach time, as well as visit any attraction stops you may choose. Or you can simply drive the tour route and enjoy the scenery and content of the app. You can customize your adventure on your own, making this far from your ordinary land tour.
- You'll start at215b W Bay Rd215b W Bay Rd, KY1-1201, Cayman IslandsInside Cayman Segway ToursSee address & details
- 1Pirates Caves ,Family Fun Historic Cave & Mini ZooStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Queen Elizabeth II Botanic ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Cayman Crystal CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Rum PointStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Wreck of the Ten Sail MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Pedro St. James National Historic SiteStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7The Cayman Islands BreweryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Seven Mile BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9Dolphin Discovery Grand CaymanStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10HellStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
215b W Bay Rd, KY1-1201, Cayman Islands
Returns to original departure point
- GPS device with audio and visual content
- Gasoline not included, return tank full
- Refundable Security Deposit Required at time of tour $500
- Insurance of US$30 is required
- Entry/Admission - Pirates Caves ,Family Fun Historic Cave & Mini Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park
- Entry/Admission - Cayman Crystal Caves
- Entry/Admission - Pedro St. James National Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - The Cayman Islands Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Dolphin Discovery Grand Cayman
- Entry/Admission - Cayman Spirits Co. Distillery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years and up to drive
- Must have valid drivers license
- Minors must be at least 8 years old
- Mandatory Insurance coverage is required US$30
- Not recommended for travelers with wrist/hand issues
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I would recommend it to everyone that can drive to try this at least once, very fun and exciting for those who love a good time
Date of experience: August 2020
The All Island Tour was so rich with history and interesting stories from the audio narrator. As I drove the island, there were lots of heads turning and people waved at me, I felt like a VIP. :) I think I honked my horn so many times in excitement because I was driving such a…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Scoot n Tour C, General Manager at All Island Tour
Responded 05 Dec 2019
Wow thank you for providing such lovely feedback! We are extremely happy that you enjoyed yourself so much! Thank you for choosing to Scoot N Tour Cayman!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Scoot n Tour Cayman
Scoot n Tour is just awesome!
We took this tour in Cayman and it was really great way to explore the island and visit various scenic points. Just…
Scoot n Tour
We rented the 3 wheel scooter. We had a blast. We wish we had it for longer. I’m 6’4” and if fit with no problems. …
Really fun way to see the island!
My daughter and I came to Cayman on a cruise. We wanted to do something other than the usual excursions so we decid…
Expensive and not comfortable.
We walked 30 minutes from the port and found this shop. After waiting many minutes, around 10h30 someone appeared t…
Fun and Informative
Great way to learn the Island and where numerous landmarks and activities are located for future visits. GPS self q…
Scoot n Tour
This was a blast!! The cars were easy to operate and the staff were very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.…
East Island Tour
a cool way to see the "quiet" part of the island; did the morning tour before it got too hot. we loved having free…
New and different way to see the island!
What fun! It’s a little intimidating at first to be so low to the ground and driving on the wrong side, but you ge…
Fun way to get around!
My best friend and I had a blast on the scooter! It was a fun way to get around and see the island. The guide on th…
Lots of Fun!
We had a great time on this tour. Unfortunately we were not able to do most of the stops due to time constraints.
We had an awesome time. Super easy to drive and the navigation was very helpful. Would definitely recommend
A total blast!
Highly recommend the East Island Tour. A great way to get to see that part of the island and experience things you…
All in one!
Our first time on the island so we wanted to do and see it all. This tour helped us see beautiful beaches, parks, h…
it was fun excited and a must try love it i had felt like a celebrity driving in the scoots thanks scoots tour caym…
Road trip with friends
Oh man it was so much fun and everywhere we went we were center of attraction.am definitely doing it again
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from ZAR 571.07*
Popular: Booked by 747 travellers!
from ZAR 571.07*
Popular: Booked by 4 058 travellers!
from ZAR 659.01*
Popular: Booked by 5 311 travellers!
from ZAR 827.34*
Popular: Booked by 155 travellers!
from ZAR 799.50*
Popular: Booked by 793 travellers!
from ZAR 7,321.54*
Popular: Booked by 430 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about All Island Tour
- All Island Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book All Island Tour on Tripadvisor