View all photos (11)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tian'en TempleStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Taipei Tea Promotion Center for Tieguanyin and BaozhongStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Maokong mountainStop: 2 hours -See details
- 4Shenkeng Tofu StreetStop: 2 hours -See details
- 5Chih Nan Temple (Zhinan Temple)Stop: 60 minutes -See details
- Private car transportation for 8 hours
- Maokong Gondola fare
- English speaking driver-guide
- Fuel/ Parking/ Toll fee
- Passenger insurance
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Overtime fee for exceeding the car rental limited: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat. In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took the one day tour of Taipei with Airy who did a great job showing us around and explaining things everywhere we went. She is very knowledgeable about the four sights we visited. Also as we went between locations she would point out other areas of interest.
1 Helpful vote
Response from G8502NQ, 客戶關係經理 at Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide
Responded 14 Apr 2019
Thank you for your review and for choosing Justaiwantour. I'm happy that you enjoyed your travel with us. We are looking forward to having you again in Taiwan! Best, Justaiwantour Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Justaiwantour Travel Services
Wonderful and trustworthy tour company
Our party of 5 traveled to Taipei in November and we went on a 4 day private tour with Justaiwan Tour. I worked wit…
Keelung &Taipei tour
Excellent tour guide Alex Tsai. We are very happy with service and tour guide from team Justaiwantour. On time, cle…
Taiwan Day Tour
Ken Ho was our guide for this day trip. Ken is an experienced, courteous and knowledgeable guide. Adaptations were …
Classic Taipei City Tour!
Joining this tour gets to see the modern and the old Taipei City. Includes baoan temple and Confucius Temple, there…
Taking part in this activity was fabulous and enriching. The tour takes you in a journey to glance beautiful Taipei…
north coast is beautiful
In this tour we saw the beautiful north coast view. Yehliu is a world full of bizzare formation. The green reef is …
Wonderful Food Tour
it's a perfect tour for foodies.Not only can you learn how to make pineapple cake, but also enjoy the local street …
If you don't know where to go and what to do in Taipei, then this tour can be your first choice. Our tour guide is …
Lovely towns in the mountains
I explored the unique culture in Jiufen and Pingxi. Different from the urban view in Taipei, Jiufen features a Japa…
I love Taipei
Really like Taipei. It's a tiny city but you can find all interesting place to go. Our tour guide is great,very pro…
DIY was intriguing
I have tried pineapple cake for several times. It is my favorite Taiwanese dessert. But this is the first time I ma…
Taipei is amazing
In this tour we saw all the most popular attractive spot in Taipei. Our tour guide took us to have some local delic…
Super lucky today was dramatically good weather!!! Always wanted to try zen meditation, happy to know more about Bu…
Love temple culture
My photos were unable to show on my another tour, so I m gonna post it here. Despite of chiang kai shan memorial h…
Democracy Square is also as known as Chian Kai Shan Memorial Hall. I know there’re political controversies, so I am…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide
What time does Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide start?
Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide?
How much is Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide?
Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide price starts from US$143,59. Discover and book Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide cancellation policy?
Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maokong Tea & Shenkeng Stinky Tofu Private Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide on Tripadvisor