Meet your crew at Abel Point Marina in the afternoon on day 1 before the sails are hoisted on this spectacular 32 passenger, 21m vessel and you embark on a 2 night adventure around the Whitsunday Islands on the majestic New Horizon.
New Horizon has everything you need on board. We sleep on board overnight, with air-conditioned cabins. Enjoy freshly prepared meals and snacks prepared by your crew.
• Visit the top sights: Whitehaven Beach, bush walk up to Hill Inlet and several dive spots
• Sail throughout some of our 74 Islands
• Snorkel/dive/swim the pristine fringing reefs
• Enjoy the experience of sailing on a wooden schooner
• Whale watching when in season (July to Sept)
• 4 crew on board including two dive instructors
• Stand-Up paddleboards
• Watch movies in the air conditioned movie lounge with comfortable bean bags
• Massive 8m inflatable slide
• 6 metre dive platform
• Spotlight for night fish and dolphin spotting
New Horizon provides an array of activities, perfectly suited to the thrill-seeker in us all with snorkelling, introductory & certified scuba dives, stand-up paddle boarding, banana boat rides, jet boat rides, guided bushwalk and more.
Visit Hill Inlet Lookout and overlook the creamy white decadent swirls of Whitehaven Beach. Explore the pristine sand first hand, soak up the sun, swim in the azure waters, explore the mangroves for marine life, polish your jewellery in the 98% pure white silica sand or play beach games with your guide.
Evenings consist of relaxation, chat, games and night dolphin spotting. Guests can enjoy evening drinks up on the spacious top deck under a dazzling blanket of stars unspoilt by the white pollution of towns and cities on land.
We offer an exclusive after-party at the end of the trip for our guests thanks to our partners Boaty’s and Boom Nightclub. This is your chance to have one final hoorah with our crew and enjoy VIP discounts on food and drinks.